As an Estate Planning Associate with COOP Estate Planning Julie can advise and support you on a range of estate planning areas, such as will writing services, asset protection, minimizing inheritance tax, lasting powers of attorney and probate.
Julie's focus is always to understand your requirements and tailor her advice to your specific needs. Julie aims to provide exemplary customer care and professionalism and her clients are assured of confidentiality at all times.
- When did you last update your Will?
- Does your Will protect your property and other assets from unforseen circumstances, such as long term care costs?
- Do you want to minimise your Inheritance Tax?
- Do you have Lasting Powers of Attorney in place?
- Are you struggling with the role of an Executor?
Julie provides specialist advice on all of these areas.
Julie is an Affiliate Member The Society of Will Writers and Estate Planning Practitioners.
Be the first tofor Julie Pullinger Estate Planner.