Loading...

Please wait ...

JT Personal Training logo
J

JT Personal Training

Belfast, Antrim

(2)

Get a free quote from this professional

Get a free quote from this professional

About

Hi my name is Jordan I am a PERSONAL TRAINER/ONLINE COACH

FAT LOSS & MOVEMENT SCREENING SPECIALIST
-
I educate individual the fundamentals of FAT LOSS while also helping them MOVE, FEEL & LOOK BETTER.

I can offer 1-2-1 Or group training. Contact myself for prices.

Show more

Photos (3)

See all

Reviews (2)

Leave a review
5/5

2 customer reviews

Loading...
27 April 2019

I've been going to JT personal training since the start of January. Jordan is brilliant, really knows his stuff and always encouraging you to push yourself. Really polite and makes heading to the gym fun. I'd highly recommend JT personal training to everyone who wants to start or continue their fitness journey. More...

Reviewed on Facebook

23 October 2018

I've been going to Jordan for 8 months now to help and couldn't recommend him enough. As someone who hates exercise, Jordan really helps to keep me motivated and encourages me every step of the way.

Reviewed on Facebook

Q&As

I give my clients the best workout for them and for the nutrition side of things I give out advice and plans to help guide you through your journey.

The main thing about getting the perfect body would be diet 80% and training the other 20%.

What I love most is that I can see people coming to the gym being scared cause they don't know what they are doing then after the session they say that they loved it and can't wait for more in the coming weeks.

What inspired me the most was that I can help people get into the best shape and be as healthy as they can get.

I think I should be chosen because I think I can give them the best workout and help reach their goals in the right time frame and give time support right through their journey