Your Health is an asset - you owe it to yourself and your family to look after it.
We are a private doctors clinic that gives you CHOICE, FLEXIBILITY, and CONTROL, when it comes to managing your Health. So why choose us?
- We help you take control of what happens to your health, without the wait. Why wait when it comes to seeing a GP, or having blood tests, or being referred for scans or specialists.
- You can stay registered with your NHS GP, and still come to see us when you need. You can have the best of both worlds.
- We have only UK qualified, experienced, friendly male and female GPs, who really place importance on excellent communication.
- Longer appointments (20 minutes or 40 minutes), so you can explain your health troubles in detail, without feeling rushed.
- We have Saturday morning and evening appointments to fit around your working schedule.
- We have Monday to Saturday clinics daily, and same day appointments available, to give you flexibility.
- You can book online any time very easily with a couple of clicks.
- We offer face to face consultations for that all important human touch.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for free regular health advice and videos, @yourgpcircle
After a weekend of feeling very poorly, and being unable to get an appointment on Monday at my GP practice, I called Your GPCircle and I am so very glad I did. From making an appointment (so very easy) and seeing Dr Rahul on Monday evening, I would recommend anybody to try this service. Dr Rahul was most considerate, professional and thorough. A prescription on the way home and within 24 hours I had a marked improvement. Dr Rahul sent a follow up email checking up on progress, which was unexpected and very welcome. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending YourGPCircle, and personally I'm delighted that I found Dr Rahul. More...
I met Dr Rahul Sahay regarding my 9 year old son for a skin condition. My child also has other health issues that needed careful consideration. Dr Sahay came across as a very knowledgeable and compassionate person and offered prudent clinical advise for treatment. Dr Sahay has followed up on his advise by email. This was very reassuring and welcoming. I am very grateful to Dr Sahay and would not hesitate seeing him again in future for any member of my family. More...
I could not thank Dr Rahul and Neha enough. After numerous visits and stays in hospital with my 3 year old for various asthma/viral induced wheeze attacks, when I came to go circle the two doctors had given me an instant referral to see a specialist at Birmingham children’s hospital where I managed to get to the bottom of a way to manage his condition at home. This was something that sadly my own gp was unable to do. Since the referral, we have had a few episodes but manageable at home and the two have always been at the end of the phone for any additional support and advice. I cannot put in words how much they have done for us, nor thank them enough and feel that they could have potentially save my child’s life after the severity of his attacks. They have spent time with me to make me understand his condition rather than prescribing medication like inhalers/antibiotics/steroids which I think is more important. As a parent you need to educate yourself to a child’s illness so you can understand it better. Thank you so much More...