We provide specialist advice on all aspects of wealth management, including investment planning, retirement planning, and inheritance tax planning for clients in Herefordshire, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire and Monmouthshire.
We offer a initial financial review, free of charge, to anyone who:
- is due to receive a lump sum and / or has a cash lump sum and would like to be fully informed about all their options when they make investment decisions
- has existing investments or pensions and would like to understand what they are worth, how they are invested, and whether they could be performing better
- wants help with how best to convert their pensions into a regular, sustainable income
- wants to understand how much inheritance tax their family will have to pay and ways they might be able to reduce the bill if there is one (we only recommend options which are acceptable to HMRC)
- wants to save for retirement, or for a pre-retirement future need
- needs help with care fee planning for someone who is or will be self funding their care costs
The purpose of the review is to identify your financial aims and objectives, what you currently have in place to meet them, and any shortfall there might be. If you ask us to, we will provide recommendations to meet your shortfalls. Before we ask you to decide if you would like to go ahead, we will make sure you fully understand all the pros and cons, including the costs involved. We operate a 'no surprises' policy when it comes to our charges.
We strongly believe that everyone has the right to make informed decisions about their finances. Prospective clients are given full information about all the pros, cons and costs associated with any recommendations we make before they are asked to make any decisions. They are also given as much time as they need to consider our recommendations and whether they want to go ahead with them.
We regularly receive feedback that our advice is clear and easy to understand, and that our clients trust and have confidence in us.
Kirsty’s proffessionalism and totally understanding of my needs helped me in finding a solution that would best suit my requirements. She explained the options in layman’s terms and gave me time to consider and think through the proposals to establish the best choice.
I would have no hesitation in recommending her .
Jane Millar More...