London, Greater London(14 Reviews)
Photography should be better. Whether hanging in a gallery or used for social media, photos tell a story; we want to work with you to tell yours.
Events, Corporate, Commercial & Headshot Photography based in London (willing to travel).
Attractive rates and unforgettable images!
Upstart Photography Reviews
Upstart Photography Location
34A Abbeville Rd, London SW4 9NG, UK
Upstart Photography Q&A
What’s the secret to taking a great photograph?
I think that most people don't realise that the key to great photos is having a photographer who is really sociable and good with people; you're never going to get good pictures if you can't make someone smile! Cameras make everyone tense up, so as a photographer my first job is making people comfortable so we can create natural images...
From a technical standpoint, the key to any eye-catching photo is an in depth and working understanding of light. Knowing how different sources, angles, and even the position of the sun will come out on camera takes a long time to learn!
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
- What are you trying to communicate with these images?
- What style are you looking to capture (e.g. candid, natural photos or staged, posed shots)?
- How would you like the photos delivered (prints, digital files, album etc)?
- Any extra requests (dress code, lighting, video etc)?
What do you love most about your job?
It's fairly simple for me - I love working with people! Through photography I have covered a huge range of really interesting events, met and worked with really great people. Showing someone who is nervous of having a photo taken how great they look on camera and seeing their face transform; that's priceless.
What inspired you to start your own business?
Taking the next step and setting up as a business was a huge move, with risks and rewards. Knowing that I would be waking up every day to do something different, whether meeting prospective clients, shooting a fabulous corporate event, or editing photos from my favourite coffee shop - that was inspiration enough!
Why should our clients choose you?
If you're looking for a complete package, easy to work with photographer who can deliver stunning images the next day, someone who your guests will enjoy having around and works with total flexibility, look no further!
Upstart Photography Services
- Birthdays - Family Events - Corporate Events - Advertising & Promotional Materials - Reportage photography - Candid shots - Setting up/Behind-the-scenes shots - Photobooth Stand available - Non-intrusive - Logo overlay
Headshots, Portraits & Lifestyle
- Headshots (for Castings, Social media, Spotlight, StarNow) - Corporate Headshots - Linkedin, Websites etc. - Portraits - Lifestyle - Portfolio work - Instagram updates - Showreels
Corporate & Startup
- Product photography - Advertising & Marketing - Website & Promotional work - Offices & Architectural - Events - Headshots (for social media, interviews, LinkedIn) - Pitch Documents - Kickstarter - Annual Reports
The Bloomsbury Club opening & Press night
Mix of candid, staged, and advertising style shots for the opening night & the press night of the Bloomsbury Club; an upmarket 1920's style bar at the Bloomsbury hotel.
Event photography for Tech Networking event Silicon Drinkabout - hosted at the Dalloway Terrace in Central London.
Event Photography for tech networking evening Club Sandwich, hosted at Magic Roundabout in Old Street, London.
Capital One Growth Labs
Mix of candid, staged, and promotional shots for the pitch day of Capital One Growth Labs - the startup accelerator hosted by Capital One and LMarks in Nottingham.
Actor, Model & Pro Headshots
Various - see gallery for some examples.
Upstart Photography on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Upstart Photography .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.