Specialised Fitness Details
Reviews:(Based on 0 Reviews)
About Specialised Fitness
Professional Certified Personal Trainer
- Weight loss
- 1-on-1 / Group / Online Training
- Nutritional advice.
Are you looking to lose weight and change shape? Have you fallen victim to the crash diets promoted in magazines and on the Internet? Is your gym routine the same every single session?
You need my help. I have successfully helped clients, aged from twenty-one to sixty-five years of age, who were in the same position as you are now. Together we will work to achieve your goals. I will provide you with the self-confidence using a individualised programme that is unique and at the same time very enjoyable. With my focus on changing your habits you will see positive, progressive and sustainable adjustments in your life that will see you reach your goals.
- Bespoke plan for your natural shape and lifestyle
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Nutritional guidance
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training
- Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles
- Advanced Nutrition for Physical Performance
- Kettlebells Instructor
- Circuits Instructor
- Suspended Movement Training
- Certification in Postural Analysis and Corrective Exercise Instructor Training
- Studio Cycling Instructor
- First Aid Qualified
Specialised Fitness Q&A
How do you help your clients achieve their fitness goals?
- Focus on habitual changes
- Offer support 24/7
- Nutritional guidance
- 1:1/1:2/group training
- Specific tailor made programmes that are suited to their goals
What’s the secret to getting the body of your dreams?
- Looking at habits and what drives them
- Staying active, whether it is walking, running or weight training
- Having a nutritional diet that is sustainable and varied
What do you love most about your job?
- Helping people of all ages.
- Giving people hope
- Making people feel happy and have the confidence
- Inspiring others
- Meeting new people
- Seeing people achieve their goals
What inspired you to start your own business?
- Wanting to do something that I have a passion for
- Helping others
- Make a difference to those that are seeking it
- Make myself happy
Why should our clients choose you?
- I am sympathetic and caring
- I have been in the same position as a lot of my clients; low confidence, depression, overweight etc
- I know how to help people
- I base my programmes on science as well as experience
Specialised Fitness Reviews
No reviews yet.
Specialised Fitness Location
11a Park St, Camberley GU15 3PE, UK
Specialised Fitness Services
Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles Advanced Nutrition for Physical Performance Kettlebells Instructor Circuits Instructor Suspended Movement Training Certification in Postural Analysis and Corrective Exercise Instructor Training Studio Cycling Instructor First Aid Qualified
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.