I am a true animal lover, that means I naturally take care of them.
As a cat owner myself I know just how important it is to find a person that you can trust and rely upon, plus we know that cats are very territorial, so are less stressed and happier in their own environment rather than in a cattery.
I can help :-))
I believe I can be the ideal person to look after your sweethearts as I treat them with the love and care that I would my own.
I have been a pet owner all my life. I have gained experience with almost all domestic animals; as a child I used to feed any straycat I encountered and as a teenager I used to rescue animals... I have had a Siamese cat for about 15 years and I am now enjoying the company of a truly sweet tabby probably mixed Siamese, Fuffy.
- I will come to your house to feed/change water for your cat(s), empty, clean and re-fill the litter tray and spend the rest of my visit playing with your cat(s) to ensure they are not lonely whilst you are away.
- I will regularly update you via text /e-mail /whatsapp.
- If I notice a change in eating habits or anything else I will make sure it is detailed for you to know. Should I become very concerned, I will of course contact you and will take your cat to a vet if needed.
- I will make sure that your house appears lived in by switching lights on/off, opening/closing curtains and water your plants if needed.
- In addition to daily visits, I can also offer over night service. This can be helpful with people who have older cats, young kittens, or just pet owners wanting the assurance that there is someone in their home.
DOG walking and PUPPY sitting services (I offer discounted rates for multiple hours).
Be the first tofor Pet Sitter for Your Beloved Ones.