A unique approach that combines personal development and lifelong learning:
Sounds like hard work? It's not!
No need for boring exercises, digging up the past, or painful soul-searching.
You don't even have to tell me the details of "what happened" - unless you want to.
Instead, once you learn how your mind really works, you will find that your natural, innate curiosity, zest for life and creativity will begin to show up, relationships improve effortlessly, you will experience fewer "problems" and more possibilities, and enjoy life no matter the circumstances.
All you need is already within you. You don't need to "change" - you only need to grow into the person you're meant to be.
But stepping into your personal power can be scary - freedom and responsibility are two sides of the same coin, and it's not always easy to find the right path - your way.
If you are looking for somebody to help you get some mileage on your personal journey, I'm here to help.
All my services are 100% client centred and highly customized - you decide what you want to achieve, and I offer a flexible range of settings, modalities and price points to make sure you get exactly the help you need. Whether you are looking for info products, home study courses, one-on-one or group sessions, workshops or VIP intensives, I've got you covered.
To find out if working together would be a good fit, I always offer a free first consultation with no strings attached.
There are two areas I am especially passionate about and where I have the most extensive personal and professional experience:
* helping survivors to get their life back
* life-long learning as a pathway to success and wellbeing
I also help with:
* overcoming stress, anxiety and depression
* recovering after trauma or loss
* living with a severe or chronic disease
* finding direction and purpose in life
* education and career in a fast-changing world
* building/improving personal and professional relationships
* the search for meaning - spiritual and philosophical guidance
Be the first tofor Persoula.