Oilcanfinish Landscaping and Property MaintenanceCertificate of Excellence 2019
Kingston, Surrey(22 Reviews)
Oilcanfinish is your local Handyman in New Malden, located between Wimbledon and Kingston and covering South-West London , Surrey, and Kent. Our services include all improvement projects outside the home including painting and gardening projects, landscaping, fence and garden gate installations, timber and composite decking installations, patio stone installation, shed installation and refurbishment.
- Fully insured (£2,000,000 Public Liability)
- Clear DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) document available
- Fixed Published Rates (listed below)
- No call out charges if within Surrey and/or South-West London
- No change in pricing for evenings & weekends
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, UK Debit Cards, BACS, and Cash
- Emailed Receipts
Our services include Handyman Service (all property and home maintenance jobs inside and outside the home), interior and exterior painting, gardening projects, fencing and gate installations, shed and summerhouse repairs and construction, wall installations such as Televisions and Blinds, flooring installations, kitchens, and bathrooms. Please get in touch to discuss your plans and receive a no-obligation quote.
£40.00 - 1 Hour
£25.00 - Each Additional Hour (for example £65.00 for 2 Hours, £90.00 for 3 Hours)
- Prices are for Labour only
- Prices include all small Hand and Power Tools, Ladders, standard screws and standard nails
- Prices include all Taxes and Fees
- Prices exclude all Materials such as Paint, Tapes, Fillers, Wall Brackets, Wood, Flooring, Tiles, Adhesives, Groundsheets, Mortar materials, Wall Brackets, specialist Screws, Bolts, specialist Wall Plugs
Prices exclude Rental Equipment, such as
- Skip Hire (usually £250-300 depending on the quantity of Waste). Only larger works would require a Skip Hire.
- Power Generators (required is no power is available at the site)
- Cement Mixers
Parking & Congestion/T-Charge
- Parking Charges may apply if no free parking is available nearby
- London Congestion Charge and T-Charge are excluded from all Quotes and will be charged additionally for addresses within the Congestion and T-Charge zones
Payments can be made in Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Visa Electron, UK issued Bank Cards.
Payment is due each day work is carried out. No credit will be provided.
Deposits & Materials
If extensive materials are required a deposit may be requested for these Materials or we can provide you with an itemised list of Materials needed and recommended retailers. If you would prefer to purchase your own Materials, please discuss with myself prior to purchasing. As I am responsible for the finished work quality, I prefer to use specific products and brands that I have used in the past. Trade quality materials, for example in Paints, surface Coatings, and Mortar, have properties which make their package size and application both more cost effective and also increase the repair longevity.
We have Trade Accounts open with all primary materials suppliers to provide you with the most competitive quotes.
Oilcanfinish Landscaping and Property Maintenance
What do you love most about your job?
Working to improve someone's home is very important to me. We spend a great deal of time in our home's and they should be as comfortable and safe as we can afford to make them. I spend a significant amount of time working on my own home and enjoy the satisfaction of the end result.
What inspired you to start your own business?
After working in the Hospitality & Travel Industry for years, both in client-facing roles and in Marketing roles, I extended my Property rental portfolio and decided I found it more rewarding working creatively and physically on property improvements over commuting into Central London on the Tube in my suit and working for others. Extending that into working for others trying to achieve the same home improvement results was the logical next step.
Why should our clients choose you?
I will treat your property as I do my own, and complete your work to a high standard. I understand flexibility is required as things can change quickly in property development. I will be upfront on all costs prior to work commencing. I want clients to trust the person they are letting into their home which is why my website shows my own address, all of my contact details, my Public Liability Insurance and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check is available at any time to ensure you feel safe allowing me into your home. I recommend you request a DBS Check from any tradesmen you allow into your property. I spend a significant amount of time on Materials Sourcing to ensure you have exactly what you want in your home.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Oilcanfinish Landscaping and Property Maintenance.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.
Oilcanfinish Landscaping and Property Maintenance provides the following services:
- Painting & Decoration - Interior
- Fence & Gate Installation
- Garden Clearance
- Artificial Turf Installation
- Property Extensions
- TV Installation & Mounting
- Patio Services
- Lawn Care
- Pressure Washing
- Garage Conversions
- Tree and Shrub Planting, Maintenance, or Removal
- Kitchen Installation & Remodelling
- Exterior Painting
- Fence & Gate Repair
- Furniture & Flat Pack Assembly
- Bathroom Tilers
- Grass Cutting
- Hardwood Floor Installation
- Garden Shed Construction
- Cellar & Basement Conversion
- Lawn Turfing & Seeding
- Laminate Floor Installation
- Driveway Cleaning
- Floor Tiling
- Greenhouse Construction
- TV & Home Theatre Installation or Mounting
- Door Repair Services
- Garage & Outbuilding Remodel
- General Tiling
- Vinyl or Linoleum Installation
- Drywall & Plasterboard Repair
- Porch, Patio & Canopy Installation
- Aerial Installation
- Awning Installation
- Sealing, Grouting & Caulking
- Picture Hanging and Art Installation
- Driveway Maintenance
- Garage & Outbuilding Repairs
- Gazebo Installation
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Stone or Tile Flooring Installation
- Concrete Flooring Installation
- Patio Cover Repair and Maintenance
- Taps, Fixtures & Pipes Maintenance
- Building Frame Carpentry
- Gazebo Repair and Maintenance
- Taps & Fixtures Installation
- Shelving Installation
- Stone or Tile Flooring Repair
- Play Equipment Construction
- Vinyl or Linoleum Repair
- Plastic & Rubber Flooring Maintenance
- Play Equipment Repair
- Specialist Masonry Construction Services
- Specialist Masonry Repair and Maintenance