Morrison Creative LtdCertificate of Excellence 2019
St Albans, HertfordshireElite Pro (11 Reviews)
Hello... for the majority, people come to me because they're lacking in image-confidence. They want to make a positive impression and they know this takes a captivating quality that comes from experience and skill.
I can offer a high quality of design but where I really offer value is that I can help you to clarify your brand message so that your visual identity is superior. I spend time with you, ideally in person, within a workshop format to create your brand using the Storybrand framework.
Then we spend a little more time together, designing. I find people appreciate being part of the creative process so I invite them in even closer and take them through the creative process. Together we'll be co-creators and you'll be even more proud of the part you played in creating your brand.
From logo design to identity, to how it looks and works on social media and/or your website, or that trade show that is coming up later in the year... if your brand doesn't cut through the noise, then opportunities are missed. At worse, your business never gets the opportunity to really get going.
Brands are like magnets; they either attract or repel.
Work with me and together we'll make your brand sticky.
Morrison Creative Ltd Reviews
Morrison Creative Ltd
Morrison Creative Ltd Q&A
Describe your creative process.
My creative process compiles of 3 stages:
– Discovery (getting to know you and them)
– Concepts (ideas to win hearts and minds)
– Making (creating the tools to spread the word of your brand in the real world)
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
This all depends on the type of project but all projects will have a scope of works to some degree. Most clients will have an initial brief and I often work with them to develop the brief into a proper plan. The most important things to understand are; why are we doing this project and what is trying to be achieved.
What do you love most about your job?
Creativity comes in many forms but sharing this process with people who are passionate about their product, service or business is a great feeling. My clients trust me to give them ideas that make an impression to their own clients or customers – that's a great deal of trust. You never get a second chance to make a first impression and I'm only as good as my last job. That's a rewarding challenge to get out of bed for.
What inspired you to start your own business?
The flexibility and variation. One week I can be working with a charity, the next a high street retailer, the next mentoring up and coming college students.
Why should our clients choose you?
• EXPERIENCE I'm an industry-senior, having held positions up to Director-level. With over 20 years commercial experience working as a Designer, half my career specialising in Branding.
• KNOWLEDGE Working with many well-renowned agencies and organisations gives you access to the knowledge I have acquired without spending £££££s
• VERSATILITY My design and creative skills are honed to work in the real world across print and digital applications.
• PERSONALITY I genuinely love my job. If I'm working for you, I'm working with you, in your business, with your vision. I'll own it as if it's my own with a passion to see it succeed.
Morrison Creative Ltd Services
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Morrison Creative Ltd.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.