South West and South East, Devon
Forging a forward path is not easy. Clarifying your goals and sticking to a plan takes determination, the right attitude and a genuine spirit of adventure. Whether your goals are quantitive or qualitative, having an ally will directly affect the outcome.
I've been supporting, coaching, advising and providing counsel to people since the late nineties. Being able to help and support other people to be more insightful, successful and fulfilled has always been a passion of mine. For the last 25 years, I've been lucky enough to be involved in all aspects of personal and professional development and offer unrivalled and powerful Coaching to my clients.
Your first session with me is completely free.
Qualifications and experience:
- Certificate in Coaching
- Coached by Integral Master Coach Dale Lockett
- Mentored by Martin Palethorpe (The Pragma Group)
- Completed Quality of Mind Programme with The Pragma Group
- Completed Leadership in Times of Chaos training via Schumacher College
- BA Politics and History
- Senior Coach (Martial Arts)
- Qualified Mindfulness Teacher
- Partner, So What? Social Media, 2012 to 2016
- Director, Tai Chi Nation CIC, 2007 to 2014
- Administrative Director, Ashoka Centre 2015 to 2017
- Director, Blue Water Music Ltd, 2001 to 2003
More About Me
I was born in Scotland to English and Anglo-Indian parents and went to Newcastle University where I gained my BA in History and Politics. I then trained in martial arts and meditation - setting up and running successful health-related organisations, writing an internationally published book, producing four best-selling DVDs and working for clients such as Unilever and Roche.
Working as a trainer in social media and marketing I set up a digital marketing agency looking after many clients including Salty Dog and Big Star Copywriting. I've also managed content marketing for high street banks and had my own blogs published by the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
I've studied and practised Buddhist psychology for over 20 years, as well as completing regular retreats. I worked closely with Dale Lockett (Integral Master Coach™) for over two years. I'm currently being mentored by the Executive Coach Martin Palethorpe, who is a Quality of Mind specialist and runs The Pragma Group.
Be the first tofor Matthew Rochford Coaching.