My 1-1 coaching work typically involves supporting you to
- Cope with pressure and prevent stress
- Present the best version of yourself
- Be emotionally intelligent
- Develop positive relationships
- Cope with change and uncertainty
- Maximise your potential
- Develop and maintain an optimistic outlook
- Maintain and encourage a resilient attitude
- Develop/maintain a problem-solving outlook
My business is called Stress Management Plus, and I've been involved in coaching 1-1 since 2003. I initially worked in government as a staff counsellor, with the Home Office Welfare Service, and with their help I became professionally qualified in coaching and stress management. I now have my own training and coaching business, involved in helping individuals and businesses to make the most of themselves through managing pressure and preventing stress and promoting wellbeing and resilience. I support people and companies to present the best version of themselves, to maximise performance. My work entails making the individual and by extension the organisation more resilient, especially during times of change and uncertainty, and supporting them to promote wellbeing, and identify and deal with the causes of stress at home and at work.
Be the first tofor Marc Kirby.