Mann Communications are a graphic communications business based in Livingston, Scotland. Providing clients with bespoke marketing solutions including branding, graphic design, web and digital design.
Leave a review
25 July 2018
Best place for design.
Describe your creative process.
1. Gather relevant information from the client and complete a creative brief that is then approved by the client.
2. Research the project, the target audience and decide the concepts I will use.
3. Develop the concepts further and produce design(s) to present to client.
4. Present initial designs to client. Discuss and collect feedback from client.
5. Make necessary amendments to artwork and re-present to client
6. Upon approval from client - produce and deliver finished artwork.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
As much background information about the client/project as possible
What is the objective of the project?
Who is the target audience?
How is the product/service positioned in the market place?
What is the primary message to be communicated?
What is the supporting information that backs up the primary message?
What tone of communication should be used?
Are there any ”mandatories” required in the design?
Are there any special information/instructions for the design?
What do you love most about your job?
I love that every day is different in my profession. There is such a wide range of subjects that I work on from week to week, project to project.
Its cool to work on something from concept to completion and see it make a difference. Design is a profession that you never stop learning, thats exciting, building existing skills and learning new things every day.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I have always wanted to run my own business and I saw it as an opportunity to make a difference to people.
Why should our clients choose you?
I’m creative, I’m reliable and I don’t take myself too seriously. I’m open to new ideas and believe that good graphic design is a two way process between designer and client.
Leave a review for Mann Communications
Please wait ...
Your review has been posted!
It will appear on the professional's profile shortly.