Charing Cross, City of Glasgow
We are a small multidisciplinary team, striving to produce elegant modern design for the digital age.
Our approach is human-centred design. Using technology to create participative design concepts, with user experience at the heart of the decision making process. We thrive on delivering results on any project our clients task us with.
Print design and supply
Marketing advice and consultancy
We start all projects with a consultation and welcome questions throughout the process.
Our aim is to give all businesses the opportunity to gain a strong online presence. In addition to web design, we offer a full range of graphic design services. Whether you are looking for brochures, newsletters or infographics. Or, do you prefer to be paper free? Talk to us about interactive online material.
JemDigital Ltd Reviews
No reviews yet.
JemDigital Ltd Location
24 Sandyford Pl, Glasgow G3 7DS, UK
JemDigital Ltd Q&A
What makes a great website?
A stunning website should engage your target market instantly. You don't have long to grab their attention and show why your business is the one for them.
- Keep it simple
- Encourage your target to engage
- Research your competitors and be better
- Use modern trends to communicate your brand
- Understand the motivators of your target and capture them on the home page
- Ask friends and family for feedback
- Use cheesy stock images
- Overload your target market with information on the home page, use graphics in place of text - People engage with visuals
- Use too many call to actions or pop-ups
- Copy another businesses website - be original!
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
We will send a diary link for clients to select a time that suits them for a telephone consultation where we will cover the following:
- What services are you looking for? Graphic design, web design, design with print etc.
- When are you looking to start your project? This is important as we will ensure we have the availability in the studio based on your requirements.
- What is your deadline? We need to know when you need your project completed to ensure we manage your expectations with what is achievable and meet your deadline.
- What is your budget for the project? This question is a guide to help us plan the time to allocate to the project. For example; if a client has a lower budget, we don't compromise on quality, we will save time by offering a quote with two concepts instead of three, or one round of refinements instead of two. Also, if the budget is higher we will plan the time for the project with a different suggestion for what we will deliver in the quote.
- Do you have any ideas/expectations/colours etc that you would like us to consider? We love working with our clients to achieve the design they want and some clients have a clear idea, some don't. We can help regardless and offer advice along the way.
What information do you need from a client before you start work?
Once we understand exactly what you are looking for we will send a detailed quote for acceptance.
After the quote has been accepted we require a 50% deposit to be paid then studio time will be booked in. We will also send over online forms requesting information on each job that helps clients pull together everything they need to allow us to get started.
What sorts of printing projects do you usually cater for?
We outsource our print to partner printers that offer us excellent rates for the high quality and reliable of print we receive.
We order the following on a regular basis:
- Business cards, letterhead paper and compliment slips
- High-end business cards such as hot/cold foil, spot UV, embossed and velvet finishes
- Roller banners
- Exhibition stands
- Event programmes (12-page brochures etc)
- Price lists
We like to manage the design process to delivery of product for our clients to save them any hassle with files or third parties.
Describe your creative process.
First of all, it starts with a brainstorm and sketching, we match the clients needs, requirements with industry research and current design trends. When we have a concept we like, we will develop this for the client.
We will then present digital concepts and work with the client to refine the design to a finalised design.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
We need to know:
What do you love most about your job?
Starting a project with a client and hearing all about their journey starting a business or the success of an existing business. Bringing their vision to life, or presenting a design that a client falls in love with. Designing material that communicates their brand/company message is such an amazing perk to working in the design industry.
Giving a client the tools to expand their business and passion is our biggest motivator and we’re driven by helping our clients grow.
What inspired you to start your own business?
As the owner of the business my main aim was to start a business to help other businesses access high quality design with transparent pricing and no jargon.
Why should our clients choose you?
We are driven by people and with a high level of customer service and a commercial focus for our clients. We offer advice on how we can help the client will get a better return on their investment with us, and how to improve ability to connect with their target. We are transparent about pricing from the start of any project and we work with the client.
JemDigital Ltd Services
Logo design - Your logo is the visual element which represents your business, it is a very important part of your brand identity. All of our logos are completely bespoke. Stationary Design - High quality business cards communicate your brand and its a visual element you leave behind. Marketing Material - A successful event relies on successful marketing. We can advise of the correct marketing strategy for your event and deliver everything from design to print! Design for Print - Flyer and brochures haven't been left behind by the digital age just yet. We will create bespoke posters, flyer and brochures to help you grow your business.
We are here to help you grow your business by establishing a strong online presence. Your website can be your first point of contact with clients, so it’s important to make a good impression. We make all our websites using Wordpress, we love it for it’s robust support and security among the open source community. Our Approach - We start with an analysis to determine our direction with the design . User Experience - Your users experience matters. We create purposeful designs to allow ease of use as well as an enjoyable and engaging experience. Response Design - Our websites are fully responsive, meaning they will adjust automatically to whatever device they are viewed on. Content Management - It is important to keep your website up to date. We provide an easy to use plug-in which allows our clients to edit conent on their site.
JemDigital Ltd on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.