D-Jay's Mobile Disco
D-Jay's Mobile Disco Details
Reviews:(Based on 0 Reviews)
Sales Telephone:07789 278210
About D-Jay's Mobile Disco
Finding a professional, reliable, experienced and value for money Wedding & Event DJ can be hard work these days! You want and expect the very best... and why not! My name is Jason, and I am here to give you that very best!
D-Jay's Mobile Disco is based in the heart of the East Midlands and has rapidly grown into a leading presence in the Wedding & Event Entertainment industry.
My extensive music library covers music from the 50's right up to the latest sounds of today!
I also offer Video Disco! This comprises of one or two (depending on venue size) 32" video screens playing music videos from the 60's right up to the latest chart hits of today! There are thousands in our library and we are sure this will prove extremely popular as an alternative to the standard Disco service. The screens can also be used to show photos at your event. All I need is a USB flash drive from you, or you can even email them to me beforehand.
Here are just some of the reasons that make D-Jay's so popular:
•100% Reliable - My business is built upon a firm reputation, and I am proud to say that I have NEVER once cancelled a booking! D-Jay's is a full time professional business and is not something I do 'on the side'!
• Music choices - I work closely with my clients to make sure the night goes exactly as planned. I am happy to accept song requests from clients as well as guests if required, and you are more than welcome to send me a list of 'must plays', as well as any 'don't plays' before the event. I am also very experienced in the art of 'reading an audience', so am able to react to what's working and what's not on the dance floor.
• Fantastic Equipment! - Ranging from a 1kw sound system right up to a 5kw system, a superb sound system tailored to the size of the venue. Also the very latest lighting technology including Lasers, LED patterns and colour washing to match your chosen colour scheme. I can also even arrange to put your names in lights! Just check out our pictures and compare them with other wedding DJ's to see how I create the perfect atmosphere.
• Public Liability Insurance - For up to £10million (supporting certificate available).
• All equipment P.A.T tested - For electrical safety (supporting certificate available).
• Pro Dub Licence held - Some venues now check to make sure that the DJ has the right to perform with music that has been format shifted for use on laptop devices etc.. DO NOT put your event at risk by hiring somone that does not have the correct Licence! (supporting certificate available).
• Spare Equipment Carried - Just in case of any unlikely failure.
• Professional Service - My aim is simple.... client satisfaction! I work closely with my clients to ensure that all your needs are catered for, after all it is YOUR day. I respect dress codes, noise levels and any specific music requests. My business is built on a firm reputation and a large proportion of my business is from recommendations from top wedding venues and repeat customers. Furthermore when you book my service you will hire ME, Jason, and not any sub contracted person!
• CRB Checked - Fully checked with criminal records bureau (supporting document available)
• Value For Money - Each wedding and event is different from the previous one. It is therefore important that YOUR individual requirements are catered for, from lighting and sound requirements down to the music choices and times. Prices are therefore tailored to each and every clients' needs, and I am confident that you will not find a comparable service for a better price!
Apart from our fantastic Wedding Disco shows, I also offer services such as large LOVE letters, Mood Lighting and Event photography. Please take a browse through my website for further details on these.
Enjoy browsing through the rest of my profile, and I look forward to hearing from you.
D-Jay's Mobile Disco Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
There are several answers to this. First has to be being allowed to be a part of such a big day, and putting a smile on every ones faces. Then there is my love of music which spans four decades. Lastly is my OCD with attention to detail. I believe a Wedding Disco should look the part and compliment the rest of the venue décor.
What inspired you to start your own business?
My own wedding . The hotel provided us a DJ with our package, so we thought great! What we got was a black cloth covered table, an array of coloured cheap lights and a DJ dressed in jeans who even decided to bring his child along with him for a good time! Nobody was dancing as he was playing all the songs him and his daughter clearly liked. After this I thought that after spending good money on styling the venue, cakes, flowers etc, I wished I had done some research into the entertainment, as the DJ is responsible for nearly half of the day and leaves the last impression. I then decided to put my money where my mouth was and do something about it!
The point I am trying to make here is that this is YOUR day and you have a choice! Do not compromise on something that can make or break your wedding day. I am not saying that all venue provided entertainment is poor, however from experience most will only do the 'bare minimum'. Then there is the DJ that they provide. Who is he/she? Do they know your names and what music you and your guests prefer? Do they do it for a living or just 'on the side'? Have they sat down with you and planned your day to include colour schemes, timings and options? Do they have a show that will 'wow' you and your guests?
After my wedding I was more determined than ever to offer what you deserve for your big day, and I still am!
Why should our clients choose you?
Personal attention puts D-Jay's above the rest. I believe that a personalised service is paramount for your wedding to be, not only a day to remember but YOUR day to remember. I am extremely flexible in being able to accommodate your requirements. I can offer a full day service, which means I set up early morning and are then on hand throughout the day to play background music and offer radio microphones for speeches/announcements. I also cater for an evening only service, the choice is yours! You are also able to meet with me before deciding on your DJ. This can either be in your own home or a local bar/coffee shop. Here we can discuss your big day and how we can work together to make it a memorable success.
D-Jay's Mobile Disco Reviews
No reviews yet.
D-Jay's Mobile Disco
D-Jay's Mobile Disco Services
'LOVE' & MR & MRS letters
New for 2016 we have our fantastic looking 3ft 3 'LOVE' and 2ft 'MR & MRS' letters. Bespoke made from Acrylic and featuring state of the art LED lighting, they can be adapted to your very own wedding theme colour! They are available for all day or evening only hire, and you can also benefit from pricing discounts when booked with any of our Disco packages! These are already proving to be very popular, and make a perfect finishing touch to your venue, as well as capturing some fantastic first dance pictures. Please call us for price & availability
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
D-Jay's Mobile Disco.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.