Glasgow, Lanarkshire(4 Reviews)
At Collins&Lartey we offer an unrivalled quality of customer service on the projects we work on. For us, the relationships we develop and the experience our clients have is just as important as the finished projects we work on. We want our customers to be as excited as we are about the design and development of the websites, graphics, brands and marketing.
Independent Digital Agency based in Glasgow. Graphic Design, Branding, Web design and Marketing.
Collins&Lartey Studio Reviews
Collins&Lartey Studio Location
64 Osborne Street, South Block, Studio 101, Glasgow G1 5QH, UK
Collins&Lartey Studio Q&A
What makes a great website?
When the audience feels a surprising lift, a memorable, enjoyable, useful experience. This is ultimately how you make money if it's not useful or entertaining then it's useless.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. Why do you want to have a new website, or have your current site redesigned?
2. what is your point of pain with your current website, what isn’t it doing for you?
3. Please describe your organisation in a few sentences.
4. What is there about you and your background that sets you apart for a special (niche) group of potential customers?
5. What problems do your prospects have that your business solves?
6. How can your particular work background help prospects, compared to others in your industry? What’s special about your work experience?
7. Why do you believe site visitors should do business with you rather than with a competitor?
8. Do you have a slogan or tagline that clearly describes what you offer in terms of benefits or features?
9. Demographic - Please describe your potential customers.
even type of computer they use, e.g., old with dial-up account or newer with broadband.
10. How much do you want to invest in this project budget? What is your budget for this project?
11. Who are the decision makers on this project? What is the turnaround time for making a decision?
12. What staff will be involved? What are their roles? Is there a webmaster on your staff?
13. What is your deadline for completing the site?
14. Please list the names of five other sites that you like. Why are they attractive to you?
15. Have you researched your online competition so you have an idea of what you do and don’t want on your site?
16. What do you NOT want on your site in terms of text, content, etc.?
17. Where is the website content coming from? Who’s responsible for updating it?
18. Do you have a logo/brand?
19. Are you planning to do online sales? If so, what is the product, and how many items do you want to sell online?
20. If you’re planning to sell online, are you set up to accept credit cards?
21. How much time will you be able to spend online, responding to inquiries that come in via your website? Once a day? Several hours a day? Ever gone to a big company’s site to ask a question?
22. If you were using a search engine, what words or phrases would you use to find your site? Which of these words or phrases is most important? Second? Third?
23. What methods do you have in mind to spread the word about your website?
24. Once your website is completed, how long do you think it will be before you begin bringing in significant business from the website?
25. How do you plan to encourage repeat visitors and referrals?
26. What the site’s supposed to do for the client’s business.
Describe your creative process.
We think about the problem or challenge first, we take the time to understand your brief and bring the vision and energy to every project. We work with you so you end up with the product or service you want.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
A brief - a detailed look at what you need - Brochure website, e-commerce, custom etc
Style - Visual style of the website
Deadline - Do you have a launch date in mind?
Best time to call
What do you love most about your job?
Finding where our skill set is useful to people we work with.
What inspired you to start your own business?
We really needed a way to channel our youthful optimism, and design is the perfect place to show the best human potential. We believe in freedom to choose what we do and we love creatively solving challenges for people. As creatives, we get a privileged insight into different challenges, Industries, people, and the constantly evolving technology online & offline.
Why should our clients choose you?
We like to dream big then over deliver. We offer a personal service that If you like talking to people and having reliable and dependable service then we are the team for you.
Collins&Lartey Studio Services
Brand development & Strategy
Collins&Lartey Studio on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Collins&Lartey Studio .
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.