I am an Emotional Wellness Coach, a Certified Daring Way Facilitator (trained in the research of Dr. Brené Brown), and my focus is trauma and attachment.
Trauma is defined as anything less than nurturing. In early childhood development, we have innate emotional needs that, when met, create in us a secure attachment system that allows us to see ourselves as valued humans and to show up in a healthy way in our relationships. Not getting those needs met by our parents is rarely intentional. So we needn’t find fault in our primary caregivers in order to heal.
If you find there is something elusive, something you can’t quite define, that’s hindering you in your relationships, whether personal or professional, or just generally keeping you from living the life you desire, I might be able to help.
Important Information about My Services
• Weekly sessions offered by phone only, no face-to-face
• I am not a career or executive coach.
• My standard rate is $200 but I’m committed to making this work available to as many people as possible. For that reason, I reserve a certain number of spaces in my private practice for sliding scale clients. So please don’t hesitate to ask if you need financial assistance.
• I do not take insurance, nor do I offer superbills.
• Intensives are done in person and are available to you if you are local to Southern California, wish to visit my area, or wish to fly me to your preferred destination.
Be the first tofor Bj Hickman.