Fourteen years of experience in garden maintenance including eight as a successful sole trader:
- Mowing, strimming, edging and lawn care.
- Pruning. From seasonal to formal hedge trimming we have the knowledge and technique to provide a high-quality finish.
- Weeding and clearance. Using our plant knowledge and hard work even the most overgrown gardens can be returned to the required standard.
- Planting. Advice is available on what plant should go where and how to care for existing plants as well as how to augment your borders for year round colour and interest.
-Fencing. All kinds decorative and functional boundaries and screening are available. Fitted using the skills to last.
- Paving. We're experienced in many finishes each designed to complement the surrounding structures in a variety of settings.
- Pressure washing. We provide a professional service to revive all manner of hard standing.
An excellent worker, and will use him again!
at the moment, allington gardening cannot start owing to the inclement weather. They are starting when Spring arrives ?
David was very prompt and professional. He worked very hard and was knowledgeable and gave good advice.
I am recommending him to my daughter.
Found David to be exceedingly professional in every aspect from his communication skills through to time keeping. He is an exceedingly knowledgable, hard working gardener & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him
I am writing on behalf of Janet who is a friend. She was impressed with David Allington and his knowledge of gardening and that he is prepared to do considerably more than cut lawns and hedges .
Dedicated and efficient gardener. Really helpful in removing excess pruning and dead leaves. I will be in touch with him again in the spring.
David is totally professional and committed to his work. He has an excellent knowledge of plants and is sensitive to caring about nature and the environment. He is thoughtful and listens to our ideas and suggestions, putting forward others of his own. He is a very hard worker and I trust his judgement in the garden entirely. We would thoroughly recommend him. More...
Came to look at the job and we had a pleasant half hour discussing gardening and the job in hand. During this time I felt he was a professional who would do a thorough job so I had confidence to commission him. He turned up in good time and was able to do the job well without my oversight (as I was ill that day). All the big shrubs were cut down and removed the first day, then dug up and roots removed the second day. A little bit of untidiness where the job was done, but that didn't bother me as I shall now be getting on with digging and planting. I would certainly recommend him. More...
Professional, hard working, polite gardener and we are delighted to have his help in caring for our garden.