Ace Web Studio
London, Greater London, London(1 Review)
We are a one stop web solution for your small business - with a personal touch.
As a small team of friendly web developers, we will be happy to design and build your perfect website - communicating with you every step of the way to provide a truly personal and frustration-free experience.
We specialise in WordPress-based sites with many different features including: Business Portfolio, Event Calendars, Hotel Booking forms, eCommerce, online courses and much more.
We also provide domain registration, website hosting and maintenance if needed.
I'm sure we can find the best solutions for every budget!
Have a look at the latest projects here:
We can offer a free 15 minute consultation to answer any questions you may have but were too afraid to ask!
Ace Web Studio Reviews
Ace Web Studio
Ace Web Studio Q&A
What makes a great website?
- easy to use
- clean, beautiful design
- looks great on all devices, including big desktop screen, tablets and mobile phones
- unique, memorable and captivating
- reflects the business owner's personality
- inspires interest in the products & services offered
- motivates to purchase
- builds curiosity
- encourages return visitors
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
- what is the primary purpose of the website?
- what would you like a web development company to do for you?
- what features would you need: shop, event booking, online course, portfolio, gallery, etc.
What do you love most about your job?
- chance to help people fulfil their personal and financial ambitions
- help people move past the confusing technical jargon with clear and helpful communication
- create smooth and enjoyable user experiences
- make the web a better place (one website at a time)
- alleviate people's frustrations with hiring low quality developers
- make web services more accessible to all people with different levels of technical knowledge
What inspired you to start your own business?
- we didn't like the corporate, greedy, profit-driven structure.
- didn't like bad, rushed treatment of clients by big tech companies
- we can choose projects and clients which we are excited about
- we can spend more time on supporting and treating clients better instead on focusing on the paycheck
Why should our clients choose you?
- we offer clear, transparent and jargon-free communication
- we have a clear pricing structure
- we provide friendly support
- personal treatment
- we keep to strict deadlines
- we've got over 10 years of experience in web development
- we believe in a holistic approach to our work
- we are humans, not bots!
Ace Web Studio Services
Online shops, eCommerce
Online courses, eLearning
Responsive web design
The Harmony Project
The Harmony Project takes its inspiration from HRH The Prince of Wales’ vision, set out in his book ‘Harmony: A new way of looking at our world’. This vision shows us that, by turning to Nature as our teacher, we are better placed to tackle the challenges facing humankind. The Harmony Project is embedded within the Sustainable Food Trust (SFT), a charity which is mindful of its deep-rooted educational purpose. The SFT’s wider mission is to promote sustainable practice beyond food and farming, and to nurture a deeper understanding of the impact that the choices we make, and the actions we take, have at a local and a global level. The website is designed to have broad appeal to a range of visitors across different sectors. https://www.theharmonyproject.org.uk
Cleaner Seas: facts on marine issues, sea pollution, environmental issues and green politics. https://www.cleanerseas.com