Please wait ...


New World Institute

Hollywood, California, Los Angeles

This professional is currently unavailable.
You can request reply and they will reach out as soon as they can.


New World Institute provides a wide-range of immigration services, including help with permanent residence / Green Card, U.S. Citizenship, different types of visas and other immigration benefits to clients located in Los Angeles, across the United States and around the world.

Show more

Reviews (6)

Leave a review

6 customer reviews

23 December 2019

If you need help with filing your document look no further. Ivan with help you with all the services you need in a timely manner. I needed help with my application. Ivan was kind enough to explain me the process and all of the nuances leaving no questions unanswered. The atmosphere in the office is very chill and cozy. Thank you! More...

Reviewed on Yelp

19 December 2019

Today I can't feel more proud!I am a citizen of the USA I'm extending my appreciation to New World Institute for helping through all the process. For taking all my calls and answering all my questions immediately.I can't express my gratitude to honesty,consistency, transparency, professionalism and trust.If you are in the process, New World Institute is your place.Thanks from the bottom of my heart More...

Reviewed on Yelp

16 July 2018

Ivan and Elena’s expertise and care made my experience in applying for/receiving a Green Card and then Citizenship supper easy and fast. They took a great care of me and guided me all the way from A-Z, the whole process took most minimal time and before I could get used to being a “permanent resident” I already became a Citizen. At times it felt like everything just happened without me doing anything. The compensation for their time and service was more than fair when I look back at how quick and easy it was to receive such life and freedom. More...

Reviewed on Google Maps

5 July 2018

I honestly don't know how I would go through all the complicated immigration processes and paperwork without NWI. Everything was very fast and painless with Elena's help. I was terrified by the amount of paperwork I had to fill out and the documents to prepare but I was surprised with how stress-free the whole thing was. Thank you Elena and Ivan! More...

Reviewed on Yelp

4 July 2018

I was very pleased to use Elena and Ivan's services. First of all, they knew what they were doing and helped me with any questions and concerns I had. Most important was that they did everything in their power to achieve the desired result. I needed adjustment of status... The process went smoothly and was handled professionally. Second of all, their outstanding communication made me feel I was like a family. It is important because you can always ask for advice and be confident in your future. More...

Reviewed on Yelp

11 June 2016

They are very helpful for my uncle citizens files
And tell everything perfect

Reviewed on Google Maps


If you wish to become a U.S. Citizen you will need to be at least 18 years of age.
You will need to be a Permanent Resident of the U.S. You will need to demonstrate physical presence within the United States for specified period of time and continuous residence. You will need to demonstrate good moral character. Basic knowledge of the U.S History and Government as well as ability to speak, write, read and understand English. You may be eligible for an exemption to the English and/Or Civic exam due to a physical or developmental disability or mental impairment.

If you are a beneficiary of an approved immigrant visa petition, your next step its to apply for a green card. The adjustment of status is a process applying for your green card while you are in the United States.
If the beneficiary is in the United States in most cases you can apply for your permanent residency without having to leave the country.

If you are a Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizen you may extend your Permanent Residency to your family members. Your family members may be inside or outside of the United States. The family members who you can apply for this Relative Petition are parents, spouse, children and siblings of a U.S. Citizen or spouse and children of a U.S. Permanent Resident.

If you are U.S. Citizen and wish to apply for your fiance, you must file a petition for K-1 Fiance Visa. The K-1 visa permits your foreign-citizen fiance to travel to the United States for the express purpose of concluding a valid marriage with you within 90 days of arrival. Because the Fiance Visa permits the holder to immigrate to the U.S., your fiance must meet some of the requirements of an immigrant visa. Eligible children of the K-1 visa holder can obtain K-2 visas.