My goal is to provide clients with the confidence to be comfortable in public that benefits the dog's safety and the owner's peace of mind. I utilize Relational Strategies with Positive Reinforcement Techniques in a fun game structured environment.
Dan created dogHEART to
1. Be a professional resource for people to take off in the right direction with their new puppy or rescue dog.
2. Assist people who may be struggling with their "dream dog", and those who may think about giving up on this "dream" if they cannot get help.
3. Those who want to see the true potential that their dog may achieve through advanced skills in sport competition, scent work, or Service Dog Tasks.
My passion is to take the guesswork out of raising a dog that listens and enjoys learning. I love teaching people how they can have a happy, responsive, trained dog, with each enhancing the other's quality of life.
1. Over 9 years of providing results in Obedience training and Service Dog placements.
2. Certified Professional Dog Trainer through the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers.
3. Bachelor of Science in dog behavior and Service Dog training from Bergin University of Canine Studies.
So, If you want your new puppy on the right path today.
If you want to strengthen a safe comfortable relationship with your dog.
If you want to turn your cute dog's antics into refined behavior.
If you want to take your dog to the next level of advanced skills.
Then check out my details or ask your questions at:
I initiate COVID-19 safety protocol from State and County guidelines with social distanced training or virtual training.
Be the first tofor dogHEART.