Coastie Financial, LLC is a veteran-owned business that provides financial services to individuals and businesses. We start with the end in mind. That simple mindset separates us from our competitors. We invest heavily in your financial plans, businesses, and families because we want to see you achieve your goals.
Our interests are in helping clients through projects to build trust and develop those clients into life-long partnerships to tackle your most arduous financial, accounting, or life-in-general task.
Our four lines of business (with examples of services alphabetized below) are:
(1) Financial Planning (using MoneyGuidePro)
a. Comprehensive Financial Planning
b. Individual Components of a Financial Plan
- Defined Benefit Questions? (pensions, etc.)
- Defined Contribution Questions? (401ks, Thrift Savings Plans (TSPs), 403bs, 457s, etc.)
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Insurance Questions?
- Debt and/or Credit Improvement Plan
- Asset Allocation / Risk Profile Questionnaires
- Social Security Analysis
- College Savings Plans (529s)
- And More!
(2) Accounting (using QuickBooks Online)
a. QuickBooks Software Sales (we will beat the QB Online Offer every time!)
b. QuickBooks Accounting Services:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) services:
Outsource all of your finance and accounting (bookkeeping) work so that you can focus on what you do best. Finance and accounting will come to you in professional reports with analysis.
- Monthly Accounting (bookkeeping) and or Finance (forecasting, analyzing financial ratios, capital structure, etc.) which includes annual closeout and preparation for delivery of books to your Tax Accountant.
- Quarterly Accounting (bookkeeping) and/or Finance which includes annual closeout and preparation for delivery of books to your Tax Accountant.
(3) Tax Preparation (using ProConnect Tax Online)
a. Military without Dependents: $99.99 - $149.99 MAX
b. Military with Dependents: $124.99 - $174.99 MAX
c. Civilian without dependents: $124.99 - $174.99 MAX
d. Civilian with dependents: $149.99 - $199.99 MAX
e. Add schedule C tax return for $74.99
- Had dependents +$25
- Sold home +$25
- Rented home +$25
- A taxable brokerage account with either (1) 10 or more positions or (2) average previous four quarters' (latest statements) balance of $50,000 or greater.
a. Business Plans: We work closely with the Small Business Administration (SBA) to help you get the funding you need to get your business off the ground. The funding begins with a solid business plan.
b. Start-up Finance, Accounting, Operations, Strategy, Marketing
c. State, Local & Federal Government Financial Management Consulting
d. Career Coach / Mentor / Life Coach / Accountability Partner)
Call on Coastie Financial, LLC for all your financial, accounting, taxation, individual or business, and consulting needs. We are prepared to help you grow and achieve your goals.
Book a free consultation using the following link:
5 customer reviews
I don't know what I would do without Eric's expertise.
Reviewed on Google Maps
will certainly be referring your business to my friends and colleagues. I was thoroughly impressed with how quickly you responded and how personable you were to my concerns and needs. , not to mention Eric’s professional knowledge base. Thanks for all that you do Coastie Financial. You have just earned a new client for life. ~Philip Daniel More...
Reviewed on Google Maps
Will be a lifelong client. Business Plan was PERFECT and I received the funding I needed.
Absolutely phenomenal service and expertise. Don't think twice. Hire him before he is at capacity!
Very happy with the service. Looking forward to a long business relationship.
Reply from Coastie Tax & Financial Planning, LLC
Kerstin, That was so kind of you and very much appreciated! Onward and upward, Eric Spragins