Weaver Business Coaching
Salt Lake City, Utah, Salt LakeElite Pro (5 Reviews)
I coach overwhelmed business owners.
- Do you feel stuck trying to work toward your dream and not getting there, or even feel like you’re getting closer?
- Are you overwhelmed trying to juggle all the aspects of your business, while working too much for too little?
- Are you a prisoner of your business, shackled to it almost 24/7?
- Have you tried to improve your business, only to end up in the same situation, or even feel like you are worse off?
- Do you have a business that is more of a glorified job, than a true asset?
- Have you settled for a lesser vision, lesser business, or just getting by?
Being a business owner does not have to be that hard. You just need strategically design it to maximize the potential and make it a highly profitable business while running smoothly, and predictably.
Let's work together to recreate your vision, build supportive systems/processes, and implement those things to improve your business and life. Clients grow their business while feeling less stress and having more freedom.
I coach owners using the things I have learned from:
- Having been a 7x business owner (some started, some purchased)
- Having been in management and business from 30 years
- Having been a licensed clinical social worker and an attorney
- Being a Certified Strategic Mindset Coach
- My personal strengths as a strategist, and problem solver
- and most importantly my passion to help business owners realize their dreams.
Weaver Business Coaching Reviews
Weaver Business Coaching
Weaver Business Coaching Q&A
What do you love most about your job?
It is exciting and invigorating to me to help clients. Seeing clients gain more confidence & skills and reduce their stress, all the while growing their business or careers, is awesome.
What inspired you to start your own business?
2 things really got me to start my business:
First was a business experience I had. After having several different businesses and started another one at the same time as a neighbor. For 6 years we both worked in our businesses and grew our businesses, provided for our families and did well. After those 6 years, I got a incredible offer on my business and sold it. But within a couple of months of that, my neighbor had na accident and could not work. Because his business would not run without him he had to sell it. It only got pennies on the dollar for the business because it was a glorified job, at a really asset. It was sad and moving to see the difference. My business was structured and ran with or without him and was an asset to me that made me good money. I did not and don’t want to see people go through the same disappoint and problem that my neighhor did.
Second was that five years ago after selling a business and taking some time off. A couple of people wanted me to do some business consulting for them. As I started working with them, seeing their changes, having better results, I was hooked. I decided to start the coaching business and work with other businesses and executives and am still loving the process, clients, and the results.
Why should our clients choose you?
True Concern: I care about the quality of services that Weaver Business Coaching provides and we work hard to do everything possible to help clients.
Our philosphy: A coach is not a cheerleader there to just motivate you. A coach is one you partner with to provide an objective perspective, advice, hard questions, reframing of mindset, development of resources, and accountability to implement things and get results.
Experience: 7 time business owner, legal background, licensed clinical social worker, experienced leader (CEO, COO, Director of Training, Director of Operations, Director of Compliance), experience coach
Weaver Business Coaching on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Weaver Business Coaching.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.