San Diego, California(12 Reviews)
Uzo Design is a freelance graphic/web design service based in San Diego, CA. It prides itself in using aesthetic and practical design approach in combination with good marketing practices to provide a solution for your needs. Uzo Design specializes in the following types of design products/services: Consultation, logo, identity creation, websites, apps, flyers, brochures, banner ads, digital design, print design, posters, label, package design, mailers, social media banner and more. Call us today for your design needs.
Uzo Design Reviews
Uzo Design Location
3920 Leland St., E17, San Diego, CA 92106, USA
Uzo Design Q&A
What makes a great website?
There are several components that make up a great website. The most important are for it to be able to convert or drive sales because at the end of the day what use is a website if it's not making you money or helping you reach your target audience? Below are other factors that make for a good website.
1. Visually engaging: A crisp, professional image that reflects your brand, as well as visual cues such as a call to action buttons, help to make this possible.
2. Easy to navigate: A good website has to have a good plan to get your visitors to the answer to their problems. This can be achieved with the right visual cues, proper navigation, and a clean look.
3. Proper SEO: The back end of a website has to be on point so that it's easily discovered by Google and ranks higher in the search engines. So, that when potential clients search for your business using the right keywords your website comes up.
4. Mobile Responsiveness: A lot of business today is conducted on the go. Therefore having a responsive site makes it easier for clients to find you on the go and thereby earning you additional sales you would've missed out on.
5. Solve the users' needs: For example, if a client can come to your site and book an appointment their needs have been met which is a great thing.
Here's some additional reading that will keep you informed http://www.uzodesign.com/blog/how-to-tell-if-your-website-needs-a-re-design
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
A few questions that I typically like to know when working with a client are:
1. What would make this design a success for you?
2. Who is your target audience?
3. What are you trying to communicate to them?
4. What is your budget for the project? It is important to know that both parties are a good fit for each other.
Additional reading http://www.uzodesign.com/blog/target-audience
Describe your creative process.
My creative process is as follows:
1. Consultation allows me to understand the client's need and to provide them with the value they can expect.
2. I do some research while waiting for the client to gather up the necessary content required.
3. Next, comes sketching. Client picks a sketch or existing styles that appeal to them.
4. The work begins and almost finished work is provided. To which the client can request changes to be made.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
Prior to the start of work. I'll need the client to sign a contract, put down a deposit and provide the contents that will be needed for the job to get done. The contents might include blog articles, contact information, original images etc.
What do you love most about your job?
The thing I love most about doing my job is being able to use design as a means to solve clients' problems and seeing/hearing the happiness coming from them. Also seeing my work out there gives me a sense of accomplishment.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I have always loved to create and start projects. I figured starting my own business would be a long-term investment into my future; while also being able to help people.
Why should our clients choose you?
If you're looking for a designer who will go above and beyond, while providing quality work that puts a big smile on your face as you start to see result then you should definitely call me. I have lots of online reviews to testify of the quality I provide. If you need more I'm also willing to provide references from my previous clients. Feel free to ask :)
Words from satisfied clients http://bit.ly/UzoGooglereviews
Uzo Design Services
Design and marketing consultation
A worthwhile service if you're considering starting a new design project or wondering what marketing options to apply to your existing business.
Print and Digital design
These are graphic design work that can be either used for print purposes or the web. They include identity creation, print ad campaign, posters, brochures, business cards, logo design, flyers, mailers etc.
Online business listing and reputation management
Get listed in over 60 search engines. This is a great way to maintain a good online presence, rank higher on Google and gain potential clients. Call to inquire.
Social Media Pages and Setup
Social media is an additional way to boost your brand image and keep in touch with your tribe. If you're not very social media savvy, no problem this can be taken care of for you. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Mobile App and Website Design
Create a mobile responsive site to help you reach more clients on the go and even market to them through their phones.
Together We Strong
A website design and social media set up for a Non-profit organization seeking to improve the lives of youth in La Romana, Dominican Republic. This is currently a work in progress. www.togetherwestrong.org
Obioma Nursing Heroes
A website design for a Non-Governmental organization seeking to reward and support African nurses who are making a difference in their localities. www.obiomasnursingheroes.com
Uzo Design on Twitter
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.