TNJ Services, LLC provides excellent accounting and bookkeeping services. We have a staff with multiple levels of experience ready to meet your needs no matter the size.
About the Owner - Tammy Schneider
Accounting professional with extensive business knowledge obtained from both corporate and operational accounting management positions. Excellent planning and analytical skills.
Owner TNJ Services, LLC (1/05 – current)
Accounting Service, and Tenant Lease Compliance. Currently servicing 6 clients in QuickBooks
• Prepare monthly financial statements, bank reconciliation and general ledger
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Cash management, maintain banking relationships
• Converted 6 companies from Yardi Accounting System to QuickBooks On-line – 12/08
• Create budgets and re-forecasting
• For commercial property management clients – prepare year end reconciliation of CAM
Independent Consultant, Atlanta, GA (3/99 – 4/02)
Client: Peregrine Systems/Harbinger Corp.
• JDEdwards implementation, functional consultant, domestic and European projects. Experienced with A/R, Sales order processing, Inventory, General Accounting, World Writer reporting, FASTER reporting and fixed Assets.
• Acting Budgeting Director
Dennis and Company Research, Inc. Atlanta, GA (5/98 – 3/99)
Sr. Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
• Managed all Financial, Human Resources and Information Technology activities for the Company
• Selected and implemented new financial software package, Great Plains Dynamics and converted information from 3 separate legacy systems.
• Developed and designed centralized accounting policies and procedures
• Worked closely with CEO to integrate newly acquired companies
Comcast Cable, Atlanta, GA (7/97 – 3/98)
• Maintained fiduciary responsibility for the South-Central Region, including 17 operations in 7 states. Performed cash flow payback on capital projects and assisted VP of Finance with acquisitions, budgeting and rate regulatory analysis
• Direct reports included Accounting Manager, Accounts Payable Manager and Purchasing Manager
Cox Communications, Inc. (12/92-7/97)
Manager of Accounting Atlanta, GA (11/94 – 7/97)
• Hired, trained and managed a staff of 25 General Ledger Accountants
• Prepared consolidated financial statements by managing monthly closing process for over 250 companies
• Provided support and consulting to the Business Operations Managers at each branch
• Designed and implemented internal controls procedures and ensured compliance with GAAP
• Resolved accounting and data issue related to February 1995 Cox Communications and Times Mirror Cable Television merger which doubled the size of the Company
• Project Team Leader for the JDEdwards Financial System Implementation. Selected to help move company from a decentralized accounting environment to an integrated shared services environment over a 1 ½ yearlong corporate-wide initiative.
Controller, Cedar Rapids, IA (12/92 – 11/94)
• Part of Vice President/Senior Team charged to achieve company strategic goals through the development and execution of business plans and budgets
• Managed Accounting and IT staff along with associated processes
McGladrey and Pullen CPAs & Consultants, Cedar Rapids, IA 12/89-12/92)
Education and Certification
Bachelor of Science, Accounting (12/89), Portland State University, Portland, OR
Certified Public Accountant, State of Iowa, 1991 – inactive status
100% dependable - worry free accounting services
JMLLC, March 19, 2019
"We have utilized TNJ Services, LLC, to provide an extensive range of accounting services since 2003. The company is creative, adapting to meet our ever-changing requirements with trustworthiness and integrity. With well-developed people skills, they communicate complicated ideas in simple formats and are able to work directly with our clients. TNJ’s portfolio management ensures a high level of security, so important in today’s security-conscious business environment. They will continue to apply that integrity and analytical ability to foster collaboration and respect in helping us provide good business decisions. Start-up accounting services is one of their specialties. They have been, and continue to be, an integral part of our team at JMLLC"