Synergy Marketing Solutions
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USAElite Pro
The websites we produce are clean and fresh, each uniquely designed. We create meaningful websites that offer amazing user experiences, achieve high rankings on popular search engines and promote your brand to the widest possible audience.
Our company philosophy is to create the kind of website that most businesses want: easy to find, stylish and appealing, quick loading, mobile responsive and easy to buy from. We believe that for successful innovation and design we must first gain a thorough understanding of your company, your online objectives and the needs of your target audiences – all before we start talking design. We love taking on challenging projects that require full-on content strategy, thoughtful design, specialty development, and ongoing marketing.
Furthermore, we endeavor to ensure all our sites meet the accessibility standards demanded by the World Wide Web. Our websites are tested in the most commonly used browsers at different screen resolutions. We can work as a partner with you to ensure that your business not only has a strong online presence but can be found by those searching.
No reviews yet.
Synergy Marketing Solutions
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
What makes a great website?
Web designing is art, but takes talent! Your website design shows your business insight. A well known saying is “First impression is the lasting one”. In web technologies, your website is the first entity that interacts with the visitor, so your website should speak itself! Its all about user experience.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What is the goal of the project?
2. What is the project deadline? What are the factors or events that are calling for that date?
3. How will you determine if the project is successful?
4. Who owns the project? Who else is on your project team?
5. Has your team discussed who will be the main point of contact and how you will handle the feedback process?
6. Are there any dates when you will be closed or not available?
7. Has your team been through a project like this in the past?
8. Is there anything that would prevent the project from being successful?
9. Are there any points in the process that some stakeholders might not understand that we can explain?
10. Is there a preferred mode of communication?
Describe your creative process.
We work as a partner with our clients first focusing on understanding the business need and then pairing the right solution to the opportunity. Each project we take on is different, therefore each solution is different. While we utilize common platforms each product that we deliver is truly unique based on the individual client needs, likes and dislikes.
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. Why do you want a website (or have your current site redesigned)?
2. What’s your business/organization all about?
3. What sets your business apart from your competition?
4. What problems does your business solve?
5. Who are your prospective customers or visitors?
6. What do you want visitors to do on your site?
7. What is your budget?
8. By what date do you need the site completed?
9. What are your long-term plans for your site?
10. Who will be responsible for updating your site?
What do you love most about your job?
Our jobs are amazing. We get to work with large firms to the mom and pop shops. We get to learn something new everyday about their business and take a fresh look at everything from an outside view. We strive to create lasting partnerships with our clients and have the privilege of watching their businesses grow and change from year to year.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I have been a life-long entrepreneur staring my first business at the age of 17. In the many years since then I have found that being my own boss has enabled me to work with clients, employees and others in the community on a more personal level. Starting my own business has given me the opportunity to give back as well as provide me with a unique perspective when working with other small businesses.
Why should our clients choose you?
We’ve designed our entire process and products around providing everything a you need – ensuring that working with us is always easy and hassle-free experience. We give our clients full control of their website while our friendly team offers their expertise even after your website is live.
Content Management Systems (CMS)
WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Video Production / Animation
Email, Social, Mobile
Large format printing, stationary, business cards, brochures, catalogs and magazines.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Synergy Marketing Solutions.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.