Solid Gold Productions has been a trusted DJ entertainment company for over 25 years. We serve all of New England and although we specialize in weddings, we also excel at practically any private or company event.
Why should you entrust us with the entertainment on your special day? Here are only a few reasons:
• Passion: We are passionate about entertaining and care about the success of your event (maybe even more than you do!).
• Experience: All of our DJs have at least 10 years’ experience performing for weddings (I have over 25 years). We know how to MC weddings and how to motivate your guests to have a great time!
• Professionalism: We act and dress appropriately. Our standard attire for weddings is formal wear (unless you prefer otherwise). Our sound and lighting equipment looks and sounds amazing, and we provide a professional wireless microphone for your speeches/toasts.
• Reputation: Our reputation speaks for itself. You will not find any negative reviews or reports on the Internet about us. To the contrary, we enjoy 5-star reviews on TheKnot, WeddingWire, Thumbtack, Eventective.com, and other event websites. We will be happy to provide a long list of references who you can contact.
• Insurance: We carry liability insurance. Many venues require entertainers to have this these days. Many “DJs” don’t have insurance. This protects you as much as us!
• Value: You can likely find cheaper “DJs”, but a cheap DJ is not a good deal if you end up unhappy with their service. There is a huge difference between a cheap DJ and us.
• Reliability: We will be setup and ready to start when you expect us to be. And although we only use high-end professional sound and lighting equipment, we have backup systems should they be needed.
• Premium Lighting: In addition to a free light show, we offer optional lighting options such as uplighting, “NightSky” laser star projection on your venue ceiling, displaying of your names/initials onto the dance floor or wall, and much more!
• Music: We play what you and your guests want to hear and dance to. Create your own playlists from our vast online music library spanning over 7 decades and covering all of the genres you might want. You can even create a "Do Not Play" list if there are songs you don't want played! Your guests can also place online requests.
We were married last Saturday and we are still hearing compliments about how much fun everyone had at our wedding. The music kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night and Brad even coordinated with us so that he'd have our Brazilian music as well. SIX STARS if we could! :-)
We were thrilled with Dan as our DJ! He kept the party going all night, and was an awesome entertainer. We were blown away!
The music was GREAT! Everything flowed very smoothly!
Dan was our wedding DJ. Dan was so easy to work with. He clearly paid close attention to the questionnaires we completed and really took our requests to heart. His client portal website is awesome because it allows you to select songs for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, the reception, special songs, and even do-not-play songs, which was awesome. We had issues with our microphone at one point during the reception, and before I knew it, Dan was right there to fix it. He played a mix of our requests and also songs that he knew from experience would be a hit. I didn’t specifically request any slow songs because I love to dance, but when Dan played a few of them, I noticed a lot of our guests appreciated the slow songs. It resulted in a good balance for our guests where nearly everyone found themselves dancing at some point, which was the goal! Great job Dan thank you! More...
Dan was incredibly responsive and professional. He kept in close contact as the time drew near and insured that we were insync with details of the day. I really appreciated the flexibility of his website and how it allowed for music choices to be carefully selected and planned out - complete with giving us words to the songs. He arrived on time as indicated and quickly worked to set up his equipment in space. He was very prepared with lots of music that kept the people on their feet having a GREAT TIME even well beyond the planned time of the event. It left me with complete delight that we had chosen him over trying to find a band that we might enjoy. I'd HIGHLY recommend for any event! More...
We couldn't be happier with our choice of DJ for our wedding this summer. Dan was extremely helpful in planning and letting us know what to expect. Taylor was our DJ for the event and she and her assistant were super friendly, professional and able to keep everyone entertained. We had a complicated day with two sites requiring music and they handled it with ease. We highly recommend Solid Gold Productions. More...
After researching many DJs in the wedding planning process, we came across DJ Dan Wolfson of Solid Gold Productions. His immediate responsiveness to our interest, as well as the level of professionalism he displayed made us feel comfortable and confident in our choosing him for our wedding day. There were so many glowing reviews of him that ensured we made the right decision. As the wedding day was approaching, Dan called me personally several days prior to go step by step through the ceremony, introductions, and reception. As stressful as wedding planning can be, this made me feel so relieved and I knew we were in great hands. The ceremony music sounded beautiful, and we utilized Dan's microphone system which left no guest guessing what was being said.
What really impressed us was the online portal! We were allowed to hand pick songs we wanted to have played during the ceremony, dinner, and on the dance floor, which made for an awesome playlist. The database was full of great songs and recommendations. Guests kept coming up to us saying how much they loved the music selections. If there were any songs not available on the online database, we were able to request them and sure enough, they were played at the reception. We had such a blast on the dance floor and couldn't have done it without Dan! We truly appreciate him making our wedding day go smoothly, and would definitely recommend him to anyone!
Thank you Dan!
Ed & Maddie More...
Dan from Solid Gold Productions was a great DJ. He was very professional and knew the songs to keep us and our guests dancing all night. We had a great online program where you have access to his music library and you can upload which songs you want him to play. We would definitely recommend Dan to anyone looking for a DJ. More...
Brad was the DJ for our October wedding and he did a great job. He made sure to meet us in person ahead of time to talk through the schedule for the day and our requested songs. He was very flexible and set up in three separate locations for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The ceremony went very smoothly. There were a few minor mix ups regarding when we wanted requested songs played (dinner versus dancing) but for the most part we were very pleased with our experience. Brad was very personable and many guests commented on how much they enjoyed the night. He was open to request throughout the night and also brought along a few props which made for awesome photo opportunities. Good value of service for cost. More...
Dan was wonderful to work with!! I'd highly recommend him if you are looking for an affordable personable DJ. His amazing website made it easy to find the perfect music for our day. The day of he set up right on time and played everything we asked of him. More...
Dan was HIGHLY attentive to all of our needs. He was quick to respond, by phone or email. We received numerous positive on the music selection, and he was completely flexible with our scheduling-right up to the event. Even DURING the event, we changed things around a little, and he did it all, with professionalism and tact. I would HIGHLY recommend him for your needs. Our most important facet in this entire thing was communication, and Dan was excellent at returning phone calls, and meeting (and even EXCEEDING) our needs! More...
Dan did a great job getting lots of guests on the dance floor and keeping the reception time table on schedule.
Dan did an awesome job at my wedding! He was able to stick with the scheduled events as well as mix things up! The music he played was appropriate for the crowd and kept everyone having a great time! I would recommend him to both family and friends for future events! More...
People told us "we know how to throw a party" and this was largely due to the DJ help. He did an awesome Job for both the ceremony and the reception! He was very flexible and even honored our request to play "Ice Cream truck music" While our ice Cream wedding cake was being served.
I loved that Solid Gold productions has a website that you can request songs and set up your schedule of events. That really helped us out a lot because we changed our mind a few times. It easy to update the website. He was also very resonably priced. Most of the other DJ's we considered cost more. More...
Played all music requested, kept to the do not play list, was timely and looked very professional. They have an awesome website to help with the planning and communication.
Dan was a great DJ. He played all the music we wanted played even made the night flow smoothly when there were some bumps in the road. All of our guests had a great time! More...