Loading...

Please wait ...

About

Satin Stone is a local family owned company serving Conroe, Lake Conroe, The Woodlands, Spring,
Montgomery, Montgomery County and the surrounding vicinities since 2013. We have been helping both residential and commercial customers enjoy the rewards of using quality landscape products;

More...

Reviews (3)

Leave a review
M

Michelle Kingery Hoover

3 April 2019

Rick came, we spoke a bit and he designed a great space. Reasonably priced. Took a bit longer than expected thanks to Mother Nature but here we are, enjoying our new fire pit and patio.

C

Carrie McNelly

11 December 2018

Amazing work and attention to detail. Very pleased with our courtyard pavers. We would definitely use them again. Thanks Stain Stone.

D

Debra Luten

11 December 2018

Satin Stone offers a professional crew with great service. The follow up to update our sprinkler system was excellent. Needless to say, a large amount of work had to be performed, and was done so in a timely manner and with awesome professionalism. These guys know their stuff!!

Photos (5)

See all

Q&A

Meeting new customer and helping them with their landscape needs.

Working outside and enjoying a good day of hard work.

I've working in the landscaping industry for about 20 years, and proud to say that 90% of our work is from referrals. The other 10% is a mixed of some minor advertising . However, We are honest, hardworking and we mean what we say we are going to do. Completing the work is top priority no matter what the challenges may rise up for customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Services

Landscape design and maintenance.