Basic services provided are as follows:
1. Scan parts to Reverse Engineer an existing design to create new or modified parts.
2. Create 3D models to make new drawings for shops or quotations.
3. Convert scans into different file formats for machining, molding, or 3D print prototypes.
4. Scan parts to capture complex geometry for mold-making, casting, or analysis and inspection.
5. Archive physical objects in a 3D digital format.
6. Convert scan files into other formats for use with different CAD systems.
7. Convert legacy drawings into 3D models and new drawings.
I was very happy that there was someone locally that can do a 3D scan on a part that I am tinkering with! Brian is super professional and the cost was quite reasonable. The part I have was fairly small but it has a few tricky areas, and I was able to get the files back only a few hours later, and the .STL and .STP files had no issues. Very happy with the service! More...