I am an Enrolled Agent licensed to practice before the IRS.
1. Tax preparation, detailed an d service oriented from start to finish. My goal is to create a business relationship and provide all year round tax services.
2. I have earned my NTPI Fellow which means that not only can I speak directly to the IRS regarding my customers' taxes without him/her being present, I can represent my customers in an IRS audit, collection or appeal. If a taxpayer finds himself/herself in tax trouble, that person needs to call me.
3. I love to help taxpayers with their tax problems especially Offer in Compromise and more. Other tax clients include 501(c)(3) tax returns as well as creating nonprofits for small organizations and assisting with reinstating tax-exempt status that IRS revoked.
4. My clients are hardworking taxpayers: teachers, students, travel agents, small business owners, and more. My customers are also school PTAs/PTSAs and booster club organizations that need help with their non-profit tax forms and audits.
5. Complete 1099s for booster clubs and small business.
6. Notary Public services.
I welcome challenges and available anytime, 24/7/365.
Brandi Madurzak Arnold
Love Her!!! So very helpful, explained everything so I understood!!! I am a forever customer!!!
Mary is great, she makes the tax filing process easy and simple. She makes sure to keep you informed through every step of the tax filing process, with a very quick turn around. I look forward to filing my taxes with Mary in 2018. More...
She is the Best! I highly recommend her. She is professional and oh so honest!
Linda Bode Phinney
Mary is fantastic and very thorough, you won’t be disappointed in the services and advice provided. She takes time to get to know her customers and personalizes the experience.