1. We discuss if there is an existing website or if a new one will be needed. We go through any questions about your business, brand or purpose for wanting the website such as products, services or what information the site will hold.
2. Then we move on to the idea stage where you tell me any ideas or show me similar websites you have in mind. If no ideas are given then we brainstorm on ideas together.
3. We then move on to the wire-frame stage where I incorporate your ideas with my web design expertise into a layout of the overall site information. Next would be to include the colors and images into the final set of wire-frames.
4. From there, I create the website based on the final drafts of wire-frames, colors, images, copy, and any other information you want included.
5. The final stage of any edits to the website you would like done.