Los Angeles, Los Angeles
Our company provides the most complete suite of services there are. Our designs for sites are done from scratch and programmed using Wordpress. Nowadays all professional developers use word press to built sites. It is a Super Flexible CMS.
Our support team is available via ticket system or email 24 hours a day 7 days a week in case you need to get a hold of someone. We're there for ya!
We Don't Just Build Sites. We Built Sites That Can Generate LEADS!
Our Process is Simple and in these stages:
The first stage is called "Discovery" - It consists in knowing about your brand; where it is in the market, where it goes and what it is today. We analyze the competitive environment.
Second stage is the "Strategy" - Check Competition, Keywords, Analytic, User Experience, Services, Videos & Social Media
Third stage is the "Implementation" - This is we implement all the necessary ingredients to getting your website ready.
"Launch" is the final stage - We'll launch your site and have all the necessary coding in place for Google to crawl the site and start analyzing results to see if there is a need for tweaks or changing our design. We want a site that works for you and your clients!
No reviews yet.
What makes a great website?
What makes a website great? Planning does!
- Not planning is the main reason why a web project fails
- Planning will immediately decrease the margin of error or failure
- Planning will allow you to present your audience with a quality website
- If you know what you want, your web project will be ready faster than if you do everything at random.
- With planning we'll know what to develop for your website, know the limits & objectives.
This will allow you to exploit creativity!!
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
1. What type of business are they in
2. How many clients do they expect this site to bring on a monthly basis?
3. Are they on Social Media?
4. Are they on YouTube?
5. Is their business found on Google?
Describe your creative process.
We meet and learn about your business and set goals for the project.
We hit the books/internet to learn about your industry and your competitors. We do this to ensure you get the best visual solution possible
We sketch out our ideas so as to work efficiently and get to the proper visual solution.
We settle on our first draft design concepts. Usually 3; sometimes more.
We present these concepts to you, explaining the rationale behind each and why they'll be successful.
We ask you to choose one concept and focus on that. Then we work on revising the concept so it meets the goals outlined and makes you happy. Sometimes there's one revision round; sometimes two; rarely more.
When we're all good to go, we deliver the files to you.
All of us let the world know about you new "new site"
What information do you need from a client before you can start work?
1. Company History (quick 1 or 2 page about company)
2. Pictures of services/products for sale
3. Company Phone#
4. Hosting Provider Information (Optional)
5. Domain Registrar Information (Optional)
What do you love most about your job?
I get to help businesses LAUNCH a successful website that can potentially turn visitors into clients!
What inspired you to start your own business?
I know I can help people with their business online.
Why should our clients choose you?
We can really make AMAZING WEBSITES!
Instant CHAT (clients can talk to you)
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.