James C. Williams Photography
Winston Salem, NC, Forsyth
• Fine Art Image Library - for cards, calendars, book/CD covers
• Framed, limited-edition fine art prints for home, office or showroom, as well as exhibition
• Head Shots (studio and location) - corporate/professional, writers, performers
• Food Photography for restaurants, caterers, chefs, website and/or print
• Portrait Photography - family, corporate, children, pets
• Portfolio Shoots - models, actors, musicians, performers, cosplayers, makeup, hair, wardrobe
• Special Events - corporate, weddings, family reunions, parties, film productions
• Special Locations - Hotels, vacation rentals, real estate, industrial, medical, conventions, festivals,
haunted attractions, film locations
• Artist Portfolio/Web Photography - paintings, drawings, installation/sculpture, fiber
• Commercial Photography - product imagery for web and print
• High Resolution Scans
• Slides and Negatives to Digital Scans
• Photo Printing
• Infrared Photography - film and digital
• Night Photography
No reviews yet.
James C. Williams Photography
What’s the secret to taking a great photograph?
The most valuable piece of equipment any photographer owns is EYES! Ansel Adams revolutionized photography by teaching pre-visualising the image. Anyone can snap a photo, but by looking first, considering the environment, the light, the angle of shadows, potential awkward intersections, the subject's appearance, and so on, a great image can be created.
What questions might you ask a client when starting a new project?
How will you use the photos?
What do you want the photos to help you achieve?
What is your budget?
Will this be a studio shoot, an indoor location shoot, or an outdoor location shoot?
What do you love most about your job?
I love seeing my photos being enjoyed by others. If I like my photos, that is great, but if they make other people happy, I know have done a good job.
What inspired you to start your own business?
I have always been creative; always loved science; always loved the world around me and the beauty in it. Photography has been a way to incorporate many of the things I love. I discovered my talent when traveling in Ireland.
Why should our clients choose you?
In addition to capturing details and color better than most (my DSLR is full-frame, 36mp), my eye for composition and detail makes my images stand out. I will not compromise quality for cost.
Shooting for ezcater.com. Food photography of local catering restaurants.
Shooting professionals and creatives of all walks of life, all professions. Make a statement with a professional headshot on all of your social media platforms.
Real Estate Photography
Shooting properties of all kinds via numerous online platforms. Make your property stand out and sell faster with my high quality images!
Fine Art Photography
Decorate your home and office with my beautiful framed photos. Realtors, stage your property with beautifully framed black and white landscapes. My unique infrared photos bring a timeless quality and tranquility to your environment.
Your event is one to be remembered, so let James C. Williams Photography capture every moment for you to cherish and share.
Negative Scans, Antique Photo Restoration
High quality, high resolution scanning from film negatives. Restoration of damaged antique photos. Beautiful archival prints of your family treasures.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
James C. Williams Photography.
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.