New York, NY, Essex
Provide the guest with a DJ package that meets their needs. Lend services ranging from by-the-hour DJing to full-day packages with the DJ acting as master of ceremonies.
• Providing music at events.
• Developing playlists.
• Interacting with public at parties.
• Playing music at radio stations.
• Mixing music tracks.
Having interpersonal abilities.
• Being able to use sound boards and turntables.
• Having knowledge about musical trends.
• Being creative.
• Having good pronunciation.
• Being self-motivated and proactive.
• Having good communication skills.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being constantly informed about national news.
• Having good sense of humor.
Dj Heavy Reviews
No reviews yet.
Find companies like this!
Whatever your requirement, Bark will help you find local companies like
Just post your project to Bark and we'll find the most suitable companies for you.