Creative Business Words + Strategy is a full service consulting and marketing firm specializing in operational consulting, business plan development and writing, marketing strategy, and materials development. We are focused on creative methods that assist you in exceeding your business growth goals.
We align the many parts of business strategy and implementation for your business.
We understand that each business is unique in its challenges and goals. We bring the expertise to research and write your business plan for optimal direction and focus. Our marketing plans, and materials are designed specifically for each client’s needs. Strengthening the brand of our clients, is always a focus and goal.
Strategic advisor to rapidly growing businesses. Have consulted with 400+ companies across from concept through launch and beyond.
Specialized expertise in start-ups, incubating and accelerating growth.
Services I provide include feasibility studies, business plan development, business model consultation (franchise v ownership, offshoring v on/near shoring, etc.), competitiveness analysis, product development roadmaps, marketing strategy, operations strategy consulting, financial modeling, forecasting and budgetary planning.
Additionally, Deborah and her team are experts in marketing including, marketing strategy development, design of marketing materials, social media and brand management, and implementation of all targeted marketing strategies.
As an innovative leader committed to the long term success of my clients, I also provide coaching, mentoring and project management guidance, and product development & design across all aspects of various industries, specifically including manufacturing for product-based industries.
Deborah has 20+ of experience in business consulting and marketing and cares about the final results for each and every client with a professional attitude and meticulous attention to details. All projects and developed with integrity, honesty, and delivered at the highest quality of work.
Business Plans: Following are the types of business plans prepared for investors, banks, E2 Visa, business partners, and leasing agents. All business plan work is developed remotely - travel is not required.
- Minimal Plan. (approximately 10 pages) Definition of business model with financials for 1 year.
- Moderate Plan. (approximately 16 pages) Definition of business model with all parts of a normal business plan with abbreviated details and moderate market research. The plan has financials for 1 year projection.
- Complex Plan. (approximately 25-30 pages) Fully developed business plan for start-up company, including 3 year earnings and
expense projections. Unique research for all parts of the plan.
- Expertise Plan. (approximately 35-45 pages) Business plan for businesses already established for 4+ years OR for more complicated business models requiring extra research and business definition.
- Operations Consulting
- Product Development Consulting
- General Business Consulting
- Employee Handbook Development
Marketing Materials: Marketing a business requires a multi faceted approach. We offer the following services.
- Print or Digital Advertising Design
- Branding Package includes the following;
Color Palette Design
Website Design (6 pages) Additional pages available
Business Card and Letterhead Design
Instagram Board Design, prepared for one month upload
- Business Writing (technical manuals, business letters, web content) Priced according to scope of work.
- Brochure Design
Tri-fold (6 page panels)
Bi-Fold (4 page panels)
Oversized Postcard (2 sides)
- Social media and Email Marketing
Management of Social Media Uploads
Development of Instagram Image and Verbiage uploads for 6 month board
- Press + Promotion
Written Press Release
Development of Press Kit including written release, company bio, brochure design, preparation of digital images, introduction letter
- Product Packaging Design. prices varied based on scope of packaging design and work.
In addition to creating business and marketing plans, we are available for additional tasks, to include:
Specifically required research
Generating a lead list
Lead list phone introductions
Generating a press list
Specific Skills: Research, analysis, business writing, communication, leadership, strategy, omni channel marketing, customer segmentation, product design, marketing strategies and material development.
Example of Recent Accomplishments:
- 4-year relationship advising a rapidly growing east coast business from concept through launch. Engagements included development of marketing strategies and materials design and development.
- 2-year relationship consulting and co-design for a multi-million dollar start up womens footwear and apparel brand. Duties included design coaching, business operations implementation, product/factory sourcing, marketing material design and implementation.
- Senior advisor to industry leading, movie and television production company. Assignment involved marketing content to major production companies including LMN and Lifetime Television. Additional duties included representing company in multiple national film/television industry trade shows, design and development of marketing materials, design and written press releases with placement in over 1980 press sources.
- One year engagement for a resident substance abuse facility in the development of operations strategies, business plan development, marketing materials design and development, written and illustrated handbooks for residents, and employee operational handbook.
Work samples are available on our website at www.creativebusinesswords.com
If you are looking for a fresh approach for you business, I would like the opportunity to consult with you.
I hired Deborah and her team to better understand how to find and target our customers and strengthen our branding. Deborah listened to our vision for our business and through her collaborative process built customized business and marketing strategy, road map and implementation plans. As a business owner Deborah demonstrated her understanding the importance of implementing a marketing plan from market segmentation through developing the marketing materials. If you want a cohesive go-to market strategy and plan based on your business strengths and understanding of the customer you should hire CBW. More...
Roselen Mora Rincon
I have been working with Deborah for a long time in different projects.
She is an excellent professional and a wonderful person.
Hmmm, where do I start........
Not only is Deborah a dedicated hard worker, she's also has the heart of an angel.
Deborah is great at organizing the plan and figuring out what steps need to be taken first.
When I first started my company, I had no idea where to begin, but once Deborah came into the picture, it became more clear.
She's amazing when it comes to trade shows, brochures, press kits, etc.
If you're reading this, you should defiantly hire Deborah! More...
Ron Kinnear, CEO Thirsty Ear Hi-Fi
Deborah and her team at CBW are fabulous to work with. From SEO to Website design and Brand / Logo development, they are a powerful team.
Moving forward we wouldn’t work with anyone else. Highly recommend them as a strategic partner. More...
I've been working with Deb for 4 years and she does tremendous work. All of my trucks, catalogs, and marketing materials look great thanks to her. We look forward to working with her for a long time. More...
I've been working with Deb over a year and I love working with her. She is great with marketing, brochures, press releases, advise on how to grow your business, email campaigns, trade shows, customer service and pretty much everything associated with your business marketing and development needs. Thank you Deb for everything you've done to help create a presence in the cyber world for Concord Films LLC. More...
I have been working with Deborah for a little over two months now and counting (on a pretty big project that requires a lot of work). Deborah is absolutely wonderful and has exceeded all my expectations.
Deborah is extremely intelligent, experienced, detailed, organized and most of truly kind...Always adapting to any situation that is thrown her way with the project and is very easy to work with. She has already taken my business to the next level in the little time she has worked on my project. Very glad I found her. I highly recommend her!