I offer professional career coaching for people who want to change something about their work. This might include:
- Finding a job
- Performing better at work, such as with decision-making, leadership issues, image
- Getting along better with others at work
- Changing careers
- Handling a big change pertaining to work, such as getting a new boss, a buy-out, layoffs, retirement
- Finding happiness at work
Typically, coaching would include an assessment to better understand what motivates you, exploration of what you want to change, looking at what you want to accomplish, figuring out what the challenges are and exploring how to overcome those challenges. Coaching will assume you want to make some kind of change and are willing to possibly undergo some discomfort to learn new things.
I also offer instructional design services, which include:
- Developing new training programs using a systematic approach
- Evaluating training
- Updating already existing training
- Creating nontraditional training methods
- In selected areas, such as leadership, facilitate training
Would love to work with you and help you succeed, either through coaching or instructional design.
Be the first tofor BayLeaf Performance Consulting LLC.