Loading...

Please wait ...

Reviews (18)

Leave a review
C

Colleen Watson

25 July 2018

So professional & friendly! Made our special day even better :)

M

Matt O'Leary

25 July 2018

Michael from Affordable DJ did an awesome job at our wedding this past weekend! The music was great and he was very personable. I would recommend him to anyone!

C

Carol Dillman Edwards

25 July 2018

Michael was very professional and did an excellent job at my son's wedding. I would recommend him highly. He helped to make the day extra special.

B

Brittany Hanley

25 July 2018

We had an amazing DJ NAMED JOHN, he did a womderful job and the owner is very generous! This company is great to work with and their communication is great! Our guests loved the props the DJ brought! The hula hoops were so fun and made for great pictures! Thank you! More...

C

Carol Lee

25 July 2018

Michael was excellent- very professional and met with us twice in advance to get our ideas and requests. He listened to everything we asked and didn't miss a thing. Our guests danced the entire night and his music selection was outstanding. More...

K

Karen Marie

25 July 2018

We had an outdoor reception and the weather was beautiful and these guys just made it better. Great selection of music, friendly and very easy to work with!.

B

Brittani O'Leary

25 July 2018

Michael is a great person who is amazing at what he does. He kept the dance floor busy all night and made sure my husband and I were comfortable and satisfied through the whole process. Affordable Disc Jockey is the best of the best! Thanks again Michael! More...

A

Alexis Pontius-Buell

25 July 2018

Michael is an amazing DJ! He is professional, flexible and so easy to work with! He went out of his way to make sure he could accommodate our outdoor wedding ceremony, and reacted well to schedule changes during our reception. We gave him a list of songs we liked, and he kept the dance floor full! He really knows how to read a crowd and play the right songs. It made for an amazing party, and we got people on the dance floor that never dance! Thanks so much, Michael, I will definitely recommend you to everyone I know! More...

V

Valerie Allmon

25 July 2018

Michael did an amazing job DJing our wedding! He played about 98% songs that I specifically chose and the other 2% were guest selections. From the time he opened up the dance floor until the very last song, the dance floor was packed! Everyone had an amazing time! Would definitely recommend! More...

G

Gayle Reinsma

25 July 2018

Our family had such a great time at our daughter's wedding! Great choices for all ages and we loved that the music was not SO loud that non-dancers would not talk. Just a great night!

M

Michael Bryant

25 July 2018

Thank you for djing our wedding reception last week. Awesome job. You were professional and everyone had a great time! Highly recommend.

D

Darlene Murphy

25 June 2018

DJ are excellent

G

George Christacakos

21 May 2018

I hired these people in October for a surprise 50th birthday party. I highly recommend them they were fantastic. I hired them to stay longer than the contract stated.

W

William Armington

21 May 2018

What a great guy and a wonderful Dj used him recently couldn't be happier

V

Victoria Nuccio

21 May 2016

Michael Kelly is the BEST!We used him for our wedding this weekend 8.14.15 and we couldn't be happier!He is the nicest person, and he makes sure everything is the way you want it!I would highly recommend Affordable Disc Jockey's to ANY bride to be, he is very helpful, and expert at what he does and you don't have to think about anything, he is already there with your questions answered and makes sure your reception is a BLAST!Everyone was on the dance floor all night and it was the best day of our lives, Thank you again Michael!! More...

D

Dennis Shoemaker

22 May 2013

We used Affordable DJs for our wedding in Dec. of 2012. They were fabulous! We had 425 people at our wedding and the floor was packed all night! We had nothing but compliments about the DJ & the music. They followed our "do not play" list to a tee! My dad wanted a band for my wedding, and even he had good things to say about our choice. They didn't bring any cheesy props, were dressed very appropriately and knew when to switch up the music! Thank you for making my night a success! More...

D

David Janssen

22 May 2013

My wife and I used Affordable Disc Jockeys for our wedding and couldn't have been happier! We are fairy easy people to please and our main concern was a DJ that could emcee and keep everybody dancing. Michael (the DJ) did a fabulous job of emceeing the whole event and kept everybody on the dance floor the whole night! More...

C

Connie Propp

22 May 2013

Affordable Disc Jockeys did an amazing job at my wedding. Very professional as well as personable. Will recommend them to anyone looking for a great Dj company!

Photos (5)

See all