Our skilled registered migration agents can assist you with:
• Visa Application: student, temporary work, skilled migration, Resident Return Visa (RRV), family visas, etc
• AAT review: if you have a visa refused or cancelled, we can help to look into the possible option of merits review by the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT)
• Citizenship services: Australian citizenship application and AAT review
• Any other Australian visa related issues
Our rates are reasonable. You’ll be confident to have your case in our good hands.
Our principal consultant, Jack Li, possesses cross-disciplinary knowledge from Australian Migration Law, Accounting and IT technology. He is a registered migration agent (Migration Agents Registration Number: 1800537); he is also a qualified Australian CPA and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) in non-practising Status.
Jack actively participated in the Department’s inquiry into the industry and made related submissions. His two submissions related to the immigration industry reform can be found on the Australian Department of Home Affairs website.
• Submission related to “Creating a world class migration advice industry”: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/reports-and-publications/submissions-and-discussion-papers/migration-advice-industry
• Submission related to “Migration Agents Instruments Review – consultation report” under Item 16: https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/reports-and-publications/submissions-and-discussion-papers/migrations-agents-instruments-review-report
1 customer review
Jack provided us excellent guidance through the PR application submission process for my mother. Before we started the PR process, we had many questions and Jack patiently answered all our questions. From the start of submitting the application till we got the visa grant for my mother, Jack kept us in the loop. I am very satisfied with his service and his knowledge with the whole process. Thanks Jack for all the help provided! More...