Established in May 2015, Security Squad is a registered security agency that focuses on developing specialist security services, offering a level of quality and service that our competitors cannot match. We have the expertise and commitment to provide you with professional quality security services set to meet your specific needs, whether big or small. The firm is rapidly expanding in response to emerging and changing client security needs.
This business proposal aims to show you who we are, what we do, and what we provide. We believe that we are equipped with the services and the personnel that you need to achieve the kind of security your business/property deserves to have.
WHO WE ARE
The fundamental mission of Security Squad is to protect the life and property of the customers we serve in a manner consistent with the highest ideals within our industry.
We dedicate ourselves to providing unsurpassed, personalised quality monitoring. Whether your security concerns are residential or commercial, local or global, large or small, we provide customised solutions to suit your needs in all emergency situations.
In order to fulfill this mission, Security Squad will evaluate, revise, and refresh all policies and procedures as required, while striving to be proactive in resolving issues as they arise.
We endeavour to be the preferred supplier of security services for all whom we serve and pledge to conduct our business with uncompromising honesty, wisdom, discretion, and sound judgment.
This commitment extends to the customers, employees, communities, and industries with which we do business.
Security Squad cares about each and every one of our customers. By taking the time to understand our clients, we tailor a security solution that meets their ongoing needs and
expectations of their company.
Our people are our strength. We work together as one united team to always deliver the best possible results.
Leadership: Strong leadership is enacted at all levels of the business by providing clear direction, active support, speedy decision making, and constructive feedback.
Growth and Development:
New ideas and feedback are always encouraged. By striving for excellence, we at Security Squad will continually improve our services whenever we can, ensuring that we are always meeting the dynamic needs of our clients.
Occupational Health and Safety is integral to the planning and delivery of all our security services. At Security Squad, safety is carefully integrated into our OH&S policy and Quality Management System.
At Security Squad, it is our people collectively that we acknowledge as our most valuable asset. Security Squad has worked very hard to ensure that everybody within the business is empowered to make a difference. Through sound human resource management initiatives―including favorable employment conditions, personal development training, career pathways, employee recognition programs, and support networks―our people are geared to deliver excellence in customer service.
Security Squad will provide you with certified, licensed, insured, and bonded security guards. All of our security agents are carefully handpicked by the company and are equipped with mobile phones to ensure constant communication with our management team.
The company will also offer 24/7 supervisory personnel to ensure the strict compliance and adherence of security guards to our general orders and to your business’ security policies. Each and every security guard will be in-serviced regularly on your specific site to further enhance the protection we provide.
Each security personnel has been screened to meet National Standards of Performance for the Private Security Industry and comply with Guard and Patrol Security Services Standard (AS/NZS 4421). The following is an overview of how applicants are screened and trained before becoming a member of the Security Squad:
• The qualifications we base on are equivalent to the Australian security industry standards which limit the number of candidates from the initial 100 to 25 appointees. All applicants undergo police clearance and drug screening.
• Our training programs exceed that of any of our competitor’s programs. The knowledge of our management team is passed on to our new employees. In addition to the statemandated certification courses, Security Squad personnel must attend the following training:
o Certificate 3 in supervisory
• Each uniformed security guard is prepared and trained to act as a crime deterrent as well as an approachable source of information for patrons, residents, guests, and employees.
• Prior to the start of our contract, we will provide you with the full application review of each proposed security guard.
Security Squad offers you with well-groomed, exceptionally trained, uniformed security guards to deliver one or more of the following 24-hour security services:
• Mobile Patrols
○ Conduct visible foot patrols during events hosted by our clients in Western Australia ○ Eject unwanted customers or trespassers ○ Conduct routine/random patrols in active areas keeping unsecured windows and doors in check.
• House Sitting
○ Prevent any kinds of losses of client’s property
○Monitor built-in fire alarm system or calling bell of the house
○ Watch out for any difficult or emergency situations that will occur
• Shopping Centre Security
○ Guard entrances and screen guests/employees
○ Monitor the client’s premises with video surveillance equipment
○ Protect the client’s assets, employees, and guests
○ Deter crime with visual presence
• Front Reception Security
○ Answer any inquiry or concern about the client’s business
○ Maintain decorum within the client’s premises
○ Uphold the good image of the client’s company
• Gate House Security
○ Exhibit total control of the individuals and goods that go in and out of the client’s premises through the gates
○ Monitor client’s premises with video surveillance equipment
○ Organised response in case of fire, evacuation, or other emergency situations.
• Construction Site Security
○ Prevent the occurrence of theft and vandalism inside and outside the construction site
○ Organised response in case of fire, evacuation, or other emergency situations
○ Respond to employee health emergencies and accidents
○ Liaise with police and city emergency respondents
• School, Bank, and Asset Protection
○ Ensure the safety and security of children whenever they are away from their respective families
○ Provide proper security procedures periodically for banks and asset-holding organizations
○ Provide referrals to accredited providers of security technology (camera system, etc.)
○ Operate control rooms
All your security needs
1 customer review
Security Guard Services
George from Security Squad has been fantastic to deal with,he does random checks on my building site in Ellenbrook and informs me all the time he is out there.Totally recommend this company.