PB Ritz Lawyers (“PB Ritz”) was founded by Phillip Briffa in 2013 to offer unrivalled expertise and exceptional service in all facets of wills & estates law.
PB Ritz has since grown to become one of NSW’s leading boutique wills & estates law firms.
In 2019, PB Ritz was named a ‘Leading Wills & Estates Litigation Law Firm’ in NSW in the prestigious Doyles guide.
In 2019 and 2020, PB Ritz was awarded ‘Best Wills & Estates Law firm’ in NSW in the Australian Enterprise Awards by APAC Insider.
Our experience encompasses all things wills & estates, including:
- drafting wills with/without testamentary trusts and other estate planning documents.
- acting for plaintiffs and defendants in family provision claims and other will disputes
- acting in relation to superannuation disputes
- obtaining probate in common and solemn form, and grants for informal wills
- obtaining letters of administration with/without the will annexed
- obtaining commission for executors
- facilitating the administration of complex estates
We have prepared estate plans for clients with assets valued from $50,000 to $150,000,000.
For excellence in wills & estates advice look no further than PB Ritz.
Check out our website (www.pbritz.com.au) for more information.
Be the first tofor PB Ritz Lawyers.