If “going to the gym” was the answer to our problems, 2/3 of our population would not be overweight, obese, or frustrated by a lack of results! If you haven’t realized already, success is NOT about the gym! It’s about getting the coaching, support, and accountability you need to positively transform your beliefs, habits, and daily behaviours.
That’s what FRESH! is most passionate about, and we do best!
At FRESH!, we believe in mastering the 4 Pillars of Performance: Mindset, Habits, Movement, Fuel.
Each plays an important role in getting the results you desire from fitness and life. Meet with a FRESH! coach for a Success Session to learn more, or browse the site until you are ready! :-)
After almost 20 years of business in Calgary, we have evolved to offer a wide range of customized services to our clients. This includes in person at our PRIVATE STUDIOS in DOWNTOWN CALGARY or remote (online/phone/video) coaching for individuals and small groups. This includes:
* Personal Fitness, Nutrition, and Wellness Success Coaching
* Massage Therapy
* Far Infrared Sauna
* Functional Movement Analysis
* Metabolism Testing (VO2max and Resting Metabolic Rate Testing)
* Corporate & Workplace Wellness Programs
We are NOT a typical gym where you rent access to equipment and do your own thing.
We are a TEAM of EXPERT COACHES that create a customized success plan for your needs, availability and budget.
Whether you see your coach five days per week or once per month, we have the knowledge, tools, and resources to generate the results you desire.
If you are serious about transforming your life, we are serious about helping you make it happen!
Feel free to check out our websites at www.freshfitness.ca or www.thefitnesscurveball.com
PLEASE NOTE: 90% of our clients work or live in the downtown area. The remaining 10% are willing to travel downtown or connect remotely in order to work with our expert coaches who are among the top professionals in the country.
The Bark.com quote system is limited to a single number. We are happy to provide a quote for you once we know more about your needs and training requirements. We will not be the cheapest per session rate you find, but we guarantee we provide the best value for your investment.
Not convinced? We even wrote the book on how to hire a trainer...the right way! Check it out here (http://bit.ly/PT-GUIDE).
Over the years I have been a member of several gyms and had personal trainers. Fresh Fitness has been my favourite. They are professional but also friendly. They are very educated and keep up to date with health information. They have been supportive in helping me to reach my goals. I am the type of person that needs to be pushed hard and they are not shy about pushing me to get me to go past my limits. Their eating plan has made the biggest impact. They helped me to find out what Metabolic Type I was. That combined with doing 4 weeks of their sugar detox has helped me to stay away from junk food and eat more cleanly. I never thought I would be able to get rid of sugar cravings and for the most part of I have. It has been a year and I am now down 70 pounds. I appreciate their flexibility in scheduling. Things come up and they always work with you to reschedule so that you don’t miss a workout. I recommend Fresh Fitness to everyone because it has made my life so much better. More...
Tim is amazing and so motivating. He really cares about every individual person he coaches, and he pushes me to work way harder than I ever would working out on my own.
Amazing training staff. I have been with Fresh and Tim for close to 10 yrs now. Amazing coaches and even better results.