Hi, I'm Jason Matthews, a relationship strategist.
I focus exclusively on helping people overcome their own hesitation and indecision by showing them how creating the relationships that make them understood, respected, and valued, can help them achieve the goals and dreams they have for themselves.
The most important relationships people can create are the ones with their lover or spouse, the ones within their career or business, and the one they have with themselves.
I've been a coach for over 5 years, previously focusing on the limiting beliefs that hold people back from achieving their goals.
It wasn't until I realized that the key to achieving great success, in any area of life, is to first establish key relationships and connections with people you know can help get you to where you need to go.
To do that, all you need is to know how to create those relationships in a way that makes the people you connect with wanting to deepen that connection with you.
What makes me different from other relationship coaches is I focus on the fundamentals of biology and the survival mechanisms that make people wanting to connect with each other.
Harmonious relationships with others is one of the most vital principles to help you create spiritual, emotional, and physical freedom, which will is what determines people of success and people who struggle.
That's why I created the Relationship Building Academy, so you can learn how to create the relationships that make you feel understood, respected, and valued, and eliminate the hesitation and indecision that prevents you from achieving the goals most important to you.
The Relationship Building Academy is a 10 week process that takes you through all the most important techniques, tools, and strategies you will need to create the relationships that will help you define your success.
- Understanding the human survival system
- How the face and the voice are the most accurate indicators of how someone is feeling, which can also give you an idea as to what they are thinking.
- Creating harmonious relationships through the negotiation process
- What progressive empathy and social flow are and how to use them
- Two case studies that help you put all the pieces together so you can see the information in action.
- How to repair any relationship, regardless of how it was left or what happened.
- Identifying your personal emotional landscape
- Defining how you relate to your different emotional states
- Engaging with your emotional self to understand how your emotional states all have something important to tell you, so you can always return to your most resourceful state
- Agreements you can create, so you can create more resourceful states that help you resolve conflicts, de-escalate emotionally heated situations, and deepen the emotional trust you can have with others, regardless of the nature of that relationship.
To find out more and to get clarification on how I can help you, you can email me at j•••••@••••.com
I really look forward to working with you and showing you the path that can lead to the life you always dreamed for yourself.
Until then, find opportunities to be kind and kindness will find you in return.
Be the first tofor Relatem.