Magnecom Ltd. Is fully licensed, insured and registered company in Alberta, WCB, Liability insurance and GST.
The company is in the telecommunication industry since 2008.
.- Installation of phone and internet data lines. CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A.
- Installation of phone riser cables, 25/50/100/200 pairs and termination to a BIX panels.
- Network cable termination for data, phone, and VOIP lines.
We have 11 years of experience for cable network wiring for new builds, houses, office space, hotels, medical clinics, restaurants, small and medium commercial space.
- Patch panel installation and termination, 24/48 ports for
CAT5E, CAT6 and CAT6A.
- Network switch installation 8/16/24/48 ports.
- Cable management and cable racks installation.
- Installation of phone jacks, data jacks, internet jacks and cable TV jacks.
- Installation of wall plates, connectors. RJ45, RJ11 and RG6.
- Installation and termination of structural cabling, vertical and horizontal.
- We provide fibre optic cable installation, 2/6/12/24/48/64 strands.
Multimode OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4. 50/125 62.5/125
Single mode, OS1 and OS2, 9/125 8.3/125.
- Certified fibre optic cable, FT4 and FT6, fire rated cable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Termination of LC and SC fiber connectors, single mode and multi mode.
Installation of fibre optic patch panels, wall mounted panels, fibre optic switches, media converters SFP modules.
- FLUKE certification for the fibre optic and cat5e/cat6 cables.
- Installation of security cameras, wiring and configuration.
- Cable testing to make sure all the components working properly.
-Installation of cable TV lines, RG6,(COAX).
-Installation of speaker wire and video.
-TV wall mounting, any size TV on any wall, bricks, tiles, above fire place.
-Maintenance and repair services for existing lines.
We specializing in DSL TELUS lines, Demarc. Inside wiring.
WE HIDE CABLES BEHIND WALLS.
Lots of experience working for TELUS residential and commercial customers. Demarcation, DSL line extensions to the premises.
- Wireless WIFI Access Points, indoor and outdoor.
-P2P setup. Wireless link between 2 buildings or more, without trenching for a network cable run between the buildings.
- Wireless WIFI range extenders.
- Network switches installation and configuration.
- Modems and Routers Installation and Configuration.