I am a registered clinical counsellor (BCACC) with experience working in psychology and therapy environments. I provide a thoughtful and compassionate setting for individuals, couples, families, and groups intending to help my clients find more effective ways to address issues and concerns that negatively impact their lives.
I use many modalities in my practice and counselling include:
• Biofeedback (BF) and Neurofeedback
• Family Consultation and Parenting with Considering Bowen Family System Theory
• Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy ( RGBT)
• Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
• Person-centred planning (PCP)
My consultation implies some issues such as:
• Psychological assessments and testing, diagnosis for ADHD, stress, anxiety, and depression
• Coping with Anxiety and Depression
• Presenting family therapy and marriage consultation
• Individual and group counselling
• Helping people with learning difficulties
Be the first tofor Hooman Consulting Services.