Welcome to ILANGA ESTATE
A stylish venue for corporate functions and romantic weddings, with excellent service. ILANGA ESTATE is situated to the north of Bloemfontein on a tranquil estate with beautiful gardens and an exquisite ambience.
We offer full catering facilities and pride ourselves in the quality of our cuisine. We are fully licensed and offer excellent bar facilities.
In everything we do, we strive to reflect that our clients are our greatest asset and we also strive to ensure exceptional service at all times.
Luxury rooms, all with private entrance and en-suite bathrooms
Air-conditioning in all rooms
TV with MNET & DSTV
Luscious landscaped gardens for your relaxation and peace of mind.
Tea/coffee making facilities in the room
Private Lapa with Swimming pool (also available for small functions!)
Fax and Secretarial Service on offer
Telephone in room
You’re Wedding Day… The most precious and beautiful day of your life! We know that this is an exceptional occasion for you and would like to assure you that from our side; we will do everything to ensure that the planning and proceedings concerning the function will run as smooth and successfully as possible!
• Ilanga Hall for up to 300 people sitting around tables of 10 – including dance area.
• Amanzi Hall for up to 120 people sitting around tables of 8 – including dance area
• Ruma I for up to 48 people sitting around tables of 8 – Sorry – NO dance area available
• Dinaledi Hall for up to 180 people sitting around tables of 10 – including dance area
• Ruma II for up to 64 people sitting around tables of 8 – including dance area
• Ekhaya Lapa – next to the swimming pool – for up to 32 people sitting around tables of 8 – Sorry – NO dance area available!
• Dela Casa 1 and Dela Casa 80 Seater – 8 Tables
Chapel at Ilanga
• At the Ilanga Chapel we can seat up to 210 guests! We offer and serve a choice of menu items, subject to quality and / or seasonal availability. Buffet as well as plated menus are available! We are flexible and open to discussion should a client require a particular flavour to their menu!
• The beautiful chapel comes complete with exquisite steel chairs, podium and a beautiful antique signing table. On the other side of the chapel it’s reserved for the bridesmaids and groomsmen) bridal entourage.
• To ensure guest relaxation and comfort during any function, we employ waitrons / runners to attend to their every need. The number of waitrons / runners required depends on the number of guests and menu.
• We require clients to brief us with regard to their requirements for the provision of a cash bar, full bar or wine and malt bar on their account. Clients are welcome to set a ceiling on the total bar spend for their account. Our management team will gladly assist you, by advising how to save and control bar accounts where necessary. We do not allow bringing any wines or spirits to the premises for consumption without prior consent from Ilanga Estate Management.
• The provision of Ilanga Estate’s standard furniture and equipment is at no extra charge. The client at his / her own cost should hire any additional items not listed under “venue hire”.
• At ILANGA ESTATE, we take pride in offering a range of venues and facilities to suit your every conference, function or event. Always supply us with as much information as possible so that we are able to assist you better and meet your every need! Six conference rooms, accommodating between 15 and 400 delegates, are available for conferencing, team building and think tanks! A full day conference commences at 08h00 and finishes at 17h00. The half-day conference will end with a buffet style lunch at 13h00.
• The per head conference rate is inclusive of morning & afternoon tea, coffee and juices served with sandwiches / snacks and a buffet-lunch with soft drinks, which will be per-selected by the client or ourselves. Please note that the client has to brief Ilanga Estate on audio-visual requirements before the conference.
• Ilanga Estate is ideal for corporate functions, product launches, lifestyle events, Birthday celebrations, weddings anniversaries, expos, food and wine tasting events, weddings, conferences, year end functions, Matric farewell, end of year functions, luxury brand launches and road shows .The beautiful gardens are ideal for picnics, outdoor events and high tea events. Theme parties, comedy nights, outdoor cinema‘s and dancing under the stars are some of the events held at Ilanga estate.
• Beautiful gardens for your complete relaxation and peace of mind, lounge area with a piano to play complete with a bar and fireplace for those chilly winter evenings. A beautifully furnished restaurant for breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Relax in the terrace for those warm summer days and enjoy a drink while overlooking the beautiful gardens. There is a swimming pool for those hot summer days. Enjoy cocktails under the trees or just relax on the loungers.
Only here for a conference did not stay over, conference facilities are really excellent
Always a relaxed feeling!
Nice food i had there, clean place and friendly staff, thanks for making my friend's wedding awesome
Fantastic wedding and functions venue!
Great relaxed atmosphere for an out of office meeting.
The venue is great, the food was excellent but the bar tenders were quite ruide, unprofessional and very slow.
Beautiful gardens and great service
Amazing place, amazing stuff. I would definitely go a million times.
Exiting and beautiful❤️
Lammie 't Lam
Very nice and pleasant. Their staff is always willing to assist
Lovely homely feel. Friendly staff
Nice and quiet place to relax and have conference
This is the best place you will ever find
What a place to rest
It's a nice place for events
SAPU PROVINCIAL CONFERENCE
Grait venue for functions and weddings. Friendly staff and professional services!
Good service but,no hand dryer in the bathroom, need to improve on that
Nice place to be
Nice food with nice accomodation
Beautiful venue with fantastic food
It's a lovely space with a lot of greenery the food could be better conference packages could be better but otherwise it's a decent place
Beautiful venue and delicious food
lerato G Motloung
It's just what you need trust me!
Atupele Ellah Stambuli
Beautiful place full of surprises. The fiid was great. The service was exceptional. Almist like a quiet hide away with so much green. Enjoyed every minute of it
Attended an end-of-year event here, decor was great and the location is beautiful.
RANEO JONAS LESEO
Awesome wedding venue.
Jaco vd walt
Beautiful venue, friendly staff
Beautiful and peaceful setting.
Conference rooms and catering are excellent.
Mignon Janse van Rensburg
It's a really beautiful place. The driveway is a bit bumpy though
Its so natural so nice to relax mind wow a nice place to be
A very beautiful place with excellent conference facilities
Stunning venue for the wedding of your dreams
palesa renee Letsela
Soclear Media House
One of the best, specious and always green place to host your event.
Wonderful reception - right from the welcone you receive from the gate to the ushers on thr ground. Great meeting rooms and facilities.
wesley van der westhuizen
People are very nice and helpful
Clean & Quiet
Very quiet and one has a lot of privacy...
Best conference facilities in town