Digital Publications offers the following services.
(1) Mobile application development.
- Development is primarily focused on Apple and Android, but we can complete Windows applications when required.
- We produce both Native and Hybrid mobile solutions.
- Development Languages: Swift, Objective C, Java, and Cordova.
- Services we have worked on include: UI/UX development, design, API development & integration, Location services, Push notifications, Google + Apple and cloud services, Payment & Third Party integration, Database design & development, Server side content management systems and Analytics.
- App Widgets and home screen components designs.
(2) API development & integration.
- We’ve developed REST API’s with secured API Keys.
- Used JSON and XML data structures.
- The API’s are platform independent targeting all operating systems and are scalable with auto paging for large result sets.
- We’ve developed efficient API’s with extensive caching from both client and server side and refreshed according to changes in data.
- Full Synchronisation API that maintains state on both server and client, allowing clients to work offline and upload data when network connection is available.
- Third party integration with services like Google, Facebook and implementation of Open Authentication standards.
(3) General software development.
- We have undertaken a number of general software development projects for customers.
- Typically these projects have had a non-mobile focus, but have been in areas in which we have prior experience such as PHP, C#, MySQL, Linux, Database design and CRM development.
(4) E-Commerce implementation.
- Development of two factor verifi cation that allows the payment gateway to authorize with the card holder as an additional layer of safety.
- Safe storage of card information for clients who require this feature using AES, RSA and similar algorithms.
- Traditional E-Commerce Platforms with payment gateway integration.
(5) Digital board pack solutions.
- ExecConnect is a digital board pack solution developed and wholly owned by Digital Publications.
- ExecConnect is currently the preferred solution of choice for a number of JSE listed and private companies.
- Our approach is very fl exible in accommodating client requirements and enhancements to the service.
(6) Design and strategy.
- We off er a range of design services suited to both mobile & traditional desktop engagement.
- Our design services incorporate User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI) and Publication layouts.
- Our designers have practical experience engaging with developers & development teams.
- We employ reliable and robust design strategy for fail safe applications incorporating offline components if necessary.
Be the first tofor Digital Publications.