1. A technology driven professional with more than 9 years’ total experience in CPG/FMCG/Healthcare/IT Company in the areas of IT Strategy and management, business solution requirement scoping, design, delivery and value realization framework, business solution governance and demand management, application support and framework design, Process improvement and Standardization.
2. Ability to see potential business areas where IT can enhance competitiveness, effectiveness and efficiency besides creating a differentiator.
3.Successful in building relations with end users resolving critical problem areas and delivering on customer commitments
4.Having crossed functional expertizes and process knowledge of Manufacturing, Sales, Distribution, Inventory, Planning, Purchase and Finance.
5.Expertize in ERP (JD Edwards) and CRM solutions.
6.An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
August 2013 - Present
1.To Lead the Solution Delivery and Change Management drive for all the Supply Chain/Sales/Manufacturing Process & Systems.
2.To design a value chain realization Framework to leverage the Benefits out of the standard process.
3. Setting up next generation business process to meet customer requirement as well as supply chain business objectives.
4. Prepare Road Map for all front end and backend (applications) solutions and defining the IT strategy.
5. Identify the business levers which will get impacted for any new initiative so that results get translated into either improvement in cost of servicing, servicing quality and speed or all of them.
6. Leverage changes in technology for facilitating speed, accuracy of reporting to make it as real time as possible. Also leverage technology to enable easy and seamless transaction processing.
7. Identify new projects (process/tool implementations), and carry out the project from initiation to implementation
8. Provide Dashboards and tools to various layers of the hierarchy, to enable process management and improvement; and to identify opportunities for topline and bottom-line opportunities in day to day operations.
Business Analyst (IT Project Manager/IT Manager)
Reckitt Benckiser India Ltd
May 2007 - July 2013
1.Management of all IT activities in the organization
2.Responsible for leading the overall IT strategies in the areas of Apps Dev., IT Ops, CRM systems, integration, process re-engineering and data mining.
3.Manage IT budgets.
4.Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into business solutions.
5.Oversee IS standards. Manage basic MIS structure. Formulate IT Policies & Standards in accordance to the Indian IT Act.
6.Manage/Control financials, logistics, operations and quality of service delivery. Implement projects (Project Management & Validation (PMV) champion for South Asia) within preset budgets & deadlines. Maximize IT business growth & competitive advantage in low cost IT operations. Oversee scoping/SLA & outsourcing contracts.
7.Provide strategic IT planning & Contribute to IT vision & execute various IT Initiatives.
8.Plan & implement systems/ERP (JD Edwards) to support distributed business operations to achieve effective end-to-end enterprise-wide IT operations.
9.Manage the centralized IT Delivery operations of multiple large scale projects.
10.Manage IT operations of multi-locational projects across group verticals. Provide IT & Business roadmap.
11.Manage the systems to maximize effectiveness & minimize costs.
12.Managing all internal (including global team) as well as external stakeholders, estimation, tracking and control.
13.Managing project transition and change management, resourcing and risk management, etc.
Baxter India Pvt. Ltd
September 2005 - April 2007
1. Accountable for designing and implementing effective IT solutions for real time business challenges, process mapping, new requirement analysis, feasibility study, implementation and functional support of all modules of our existing ERP (JD Edwards).
2. Responsible for business process mapping, new requirement analysis, feasibility study & implementation.
3. Maintenance/development of existing/new CRMs.
September 2004 - August 2005
Development of CRM packages
Qualifications & Certifications
Kalyani Govt. Engg. College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more