Samuel A. Bakutana
Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
Leadership Consultant, Motivational Speaker And Personal Development Author
If the best, excellent, result-oriented, productive trainer is what you are looking for; if an invigorating, inspiring and audience-thrilling speaker is all you want; if a practical, highly engaging and unpredictably creative keynote speaker is what you want; ... look no further. BOOK Samuel A. Bakutana NOW for your next event. In 2012, he gave 98 power-packed presentations. In 2013, the figure sky-rocketed to 164. Between January and March 2014, he had already given 52 electrifying talks to government, NGOs, CBOs, Business entities, Medical practitioners, educational institutions, managers of multi-national entities, among others. With him on board, you can NEVER go even merely close to wrong. You're spot-on. Call: +256782163416 to book or send a quick email to email@example.com. You're headed for an exponential increase in the results you've been getting! GUARANTEED!
National Coordinator, Africa's New Generation Leadership Consultant, Inspirational Keynote Speaker and Personal Development Author
Delta Communities Uganda
From July 2011
• Supervises the planning and execution of Success, Leadership and Entrepreneurship Seminars across the country for entrepreneurs and businesspeople.
• Consults and trains for government institutions and the private sector corporations in areas like leadership, team building, interpersonal relationships, and various disciplines of personal and professional development.
• Designs training solutions and packages for youths’ empowerment, educational institutions’ quality assurance, business enterprises’ customer satisfaction and income generating projects strategies for faith-based entities.
• Initiates strategic partnerships with relevant individuals and entities across the globe for mutual learning and exchange of best practices.
• Trains young professionals in marketplace intelligence, leadership and management, business and entrepreneurship, relationships and self packaging.
• Delivers the In-Service Teachers’ Empowerment Program (In-STEP) to client institutions.
• Coordinates the development of all organizational manuals for human resource development, financial policies, strategic plans, among others.
WORLD SHINE MINISTRIES
December 2009 - June 2012
• Initiated and designed the necessary organizational policies.
• Handled correspondences from and to global partners, ensuring effective communication.
• Drew annual work plans and programs for the organization’s operations.
• Oversaw the implementation and evaluation of community development programs.
• Organized and took minutes of the Board of Directors meetings.
• Produced reports and distributed them to stakeholders and partners across the globe.
• Coordinated leadership training for the organization’s staff and volunteers.
• Trained stakeholders in partner projects across the country in good business practices for efficient management of income generating projects set up by the organization for community transformation.
Public Integrity Research Consultancy Organization (PIRCO) - Uganda
July 2008 - November 2009
• Coordinate and supervise the implementation of Capacity Building Programs for Student Leaders in High Schools and Universities.
• Initiate and design the necessary organizational policies.
• Address community leaders in the Political and Business Sectors on issues of personal and organizational integrity, institutional efficiency and human resource development.
• Play an oversight role over all the departmental operations in the organization.
• Initiated partnerships with research organizations for joint integrity research work.
Qualifications & Certifications
Africa Population Institute
Arts with Education - Languages
Kyambogo University Kampala Uganda
Leadership, Ethics and Integrity Studies
Kyambogo Leadership Club
Kyamakanda Secondary School
Nyakaina Primary School
Makobore High School Kinyasano
Endless PhD in Continous Learning!
Bakutana's University of Self Education
The Art of Training
Makerere University, College of Humanities and Social Sciences
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more