Electrical Engineer with 24 years of experience in construction, commissioning, operation maintenance of process plant, compressor station, natural gas pipe line, LPG Pipe line, 132 KV, 33, KV, 11 KV, 6.6 KV and Low Tension Electrical System, UPS Battery Charger, raw water, service water, fire water, drinking water, instrument air, liquid hydrocarbon storage and loading.
Construction, commissioning, operation of Electrical System for Natural Gas Pipe line, Compressor Station, LPG Pipe Line, Pumping, Station, Process Plant.
Electrical Area includes 132 KV, 66 KV, 33 KV, 11 KV, 0.44 KV System, VFD, UPS, Battery Charge
Chief Manager/ Head Electrical Operation and Maintenance, Vijaipur
GAIL India Limited
As Chief Manager Electrical taking care of all activities pertaining to Electrical System at Vijaipur Complex which includes power generation, power import, transmission and distribution.
Senior Manager/Unit Head
Electrical Operation & Maintenance
Working as maintenance coordinator. Monitoring and control budget and maintenance cost. Procurement of spare and services. coordination with Madhya Pradesh Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited, Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Company Limited, Central Electricity Authority, Power Exchange, etc. Taking care of Energy saving, cost cutting in maintenance. Implementing innovative ideas to improve process and maintenance.
Samakhiyali, Gujrat Plant
Engaged in construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance of Cross Country LPG Pipeline and Pumping Station, 66 KV Switchyard, 6.6 KV Switchgear, Thermo Electric Generator. Coordination with Gujarat Electricity Board and Central Electricity Authority.
Vijaipur, MP plant
Working as Chief Manager Electrical. Looking after all aspect of power generation, power import, power transmission and distribution for entire complex consisting of two process plants, three compressor stations, two townships and one upcoming process plant. Taking care of operation, maintenance of raw water system, Service water system, fire water system, drinking water system, instrument air system, storage system of liquid hydrocarbon, rail & road loading of liquid hydrocarbon, UPS system, battery charger , 132 KV Switchyard, 33 KV Transmission, 6.6 KV Switchgear, HT & LT Motors. Preparing and monitoring budget for procurement of spare and services. Working as a maintenance planner.
Vijaipur, MP plant
• Directly involved in planning, preparing and executing maintenance schedules.
• Maintaining the power network precisely as per the set standards of oil and gas field and concurrently guiding the maintenance staff.
• Preparing monthly monitoring reports on the quality of the power generated and distributed for information of upper management.
• Execution & monitoring of maintenance Plan (annual preventive maintenance schedule) as per ERP PM Module.
• Monitoring of LPG vent quantity, inventory, maintenance cost, and TEG fuel consumption and transmission loss to achieve the benchmark of LPG pipe line.
• Identifying & monitoring of critical spares, tools and tackles to ensure availability of critical equipments.
• Planning and execution of Operation control measure, Environment management program and safety measure as per AIL-APM/Safety Manual.
• Ensuring compliance of task list as defined in PM Module.
• Attending to customer complaints & suggestion through feed back to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Ensuring compliance of statutory requirements.
• Indigenising imported spares to reduce the maintenance cost & to reduce the inventory cost.
• Making continuous effort to develop O&M of Pipeline under O&M Base-Nasirabad, to improve performance of JLPL.
• Construction, erection and commissioning of LPG pumping station and pipe line including VSD, UPS, 66 KV, 33KV, 415V switchgear, battery charger, TEG, CP etc.
• Chalked out plan for condition monitoring and predictive measures for Electrical, CP, P/L and Telecommunication system under O&M Base, Nasirabad.
• Controlling revalidation and revival of legal and statutory requirement as applicable.
• Taking over responsibility of superiors as and when required.
• Effectively planning and controlling energy consumption.
• Monitoring coordination with SEB, CEA, Central, and State/District Authorities
• Commissioning, operation & maintenance of LPG plant, compressor station & township.
• Operation &...