Claim you profile
Bar Manageress - The Fountain Public House
• Responsible for bar presentation and maintenance, such as re-stocking, ordering, stock taking and general cleaning.
• Regular handling of money, cashing up at the end of the day.
• Cleaning of lager and ale lines on a weekly basis.
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the cellar.
• Serving and conversing with customers.
• Dealing with disorderly customers in a professional manner.
• When the proprietors are away, I am placed fully in charge of the running of the business, i.e. wages, banking, organising entertainment and staff, etc.
The White Lodge
• Stock management and rotation
• Money handling
• Responsible for management of employees; shifts, wages, holidays.
• Organisation of entertainment such as live bands
• Catering for events including weddings, funerals, seasonal holidays, birthdays, etc.
• Bar and customer service
• General maintenance and cleanliness of the cellar, ale and lager lines, and the bar.
• Managing the training of staff including relevant courses required.
Simply the Best Deal, Catering
• Hygienic handling of food such as raw meats; minimised the risk of cross-contamination, ensured foods were stored correctly i.e. correct temperature and storage location
• Preparation of the foods; used probes to ensure foods were cooked to the correct temperature.
• Appropriate storage of raw and cooked foods.
• Efficiently and thoroughly cleaned the food preparation and storage areas.
• Money handling.
• Customer service.
• Organising staff rotas, holidays, absences and wages.
• Managing all areas of finances.
• Attending special events such as football matches, ploughing markets and general markets.
• Ensuring health and safety standards were met in compliance with the HACCP system.
Qualifications & Certifications
Witchford Village College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.