Claim you profile
Bar Manageress - The Fountain Public House
• Responsible for bar presentation and maintenance, such as re-stocking, ordering, stock taking and general cleaning.
• Regular handling of money, cashing up at the end of the day.
• Cleaning of lager and ale lines on a weekly basis.
• Maintaining a high level of cleanliness in the cellar.
• Serving and conversing with customers.
• Dealing with disorderly customers in a professional manner.
• When the proprietors are away, I am placed fully in charge of the running of the business, i.e. wages, banking, organising entertainment and staff, etc.
The White Lodge
• Stock management and rotation
• Money handling
• Responsible for management of employees; shifts, wages, holidays.
• Organisation of entertainment such as live bands
• Catering for events including weddings, funerals, seasonal holidays, birthdays, etc.
• Bar and customer service
• General maintenance and cleanliness of the cellar, ale and lager lines, and the bar.
• Managing the training of staff including relevant courses required.
Simply the Best Deal, Catering
• Hygienic handling of food such as raw meats; minimised the risk of cross-contamination, ensured foods were stored correctly i.e. correct temperature and storage location
• Preparation of the foods; used probes to ensure foods were cooked to the correct temperature.
• Appropriate storage of raw and cooked foods.
• Efficiently and thoroughly cleaned the food preparation and storage areas.
• Money handling.
• Customer service.
• Organising staff rotas, holidays, absences and wages.
• Managing all areas of finances.
• Attending special events such as football matches, ploughing markets and general markets.
• Ensuring health and safety standards were met in compliance with the HACCP system.
Qualifications & Certifications
Witchford Village College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.